For guys that sleep nude

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex g/f liked to sleep nude so.......since then I've become a nudist and clothes in general are unwanted. I sleep, eat, clean house, and garden nude.

rob_13_incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i too sleep nude and do alot around the house nude. its cause when i started to get to big to fit comfortably in conventional underwear it just seemed natural u know. cause the underwear would be tight and really bother me especially during erections. its just so much mor comfortable in the nude.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If my gf is staying over, I'll be wearing just my dogtags (which I've had since I was 17). I enjoy snuggling & having sex with her on impulse, and getting rid of underwear would just take too much time. If I'm by myself, and it's cold enough, sometimes I wear a t-shirt. I've been sleeping nude or in a t-shirt since I was a kid. Same when I'm at a friend's house or staying in a motel.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Curious to know if guys who sleep with an exposed penis find themselves getting more erections and if they are more inclined to masturbate than if wearing something.
I used to wear t shirt and shorts but the shorts tangling up got annoying and the waistband wasn't exactly comfortable, so I stopped wearing them just leaving the t shirt on for warm shoulders.
So much more comfortable when I got an erection for it to get to full length and not get caught in anything, but one thing I really noticed was my morning erections were so much harder and more frequent. The feeling of a bare erect penis rubbing against the bed in the morning feels good too which of course only makes it even harder.
Although I do feel my penis/bush/balls more because they're exposed, the amount of orgasms is only slightly more. It is definitely more convenient for masturbation though.

I sleep w/ boxers and shorts on...too many people in the house for nude

BUT DAYUM! Can I come join you in YOUR bed? :eek:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having moved not too long ago to a much warmer climate, I have rediscovered sleeping naked. It's fantastic, all over again. Can't believe I had forgotten that I once missed it.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Living in SoCal desert, during hot months I sleep nude. During winter/springs months I sleep with boxers. No Ts needed and if I happen to have sleep over guests then it's hit or miss depending. With the overnight guest, I follow their lead hoping to change the situation.

Winter months I usually boxers with sheet and may be a thermal. Summer months with A/C it's nude cuddling my pillows. With company there is usualy some cuddling year around.

I try to set up something always comfortable whether the evening includes pool swim, wine or may be a little 420. All depends upon mutual consent with trial and error.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
I like this topic! I've been sleeping nude for quite a while now. I'm in my 50's and still get morning wood. After a bit of getting used to sleeping naked, it no longer fases or turns me on.
When I was a kid, I wore PJ's once I hit puberty, the open gap fly was annoying and my hard dick would keep poking out. So I switched to my briefs, at first it was very stimulatiing, sexually, but after a while I got used to it. That's pretty much the way I slept until after college.
Once I switched from briefs to boxers in my late 20's, I started sleeping nude. I always leave my boxers over the bedroom door knob in case there's an emergency during the night or something.

Like others, I usually wear some gym shorts or boxers to bed if I'm staying with someone at a hotel or if a guest is spending the nite in my room..

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always sleep nude because it is just more comfortable. If I have to wear clothes, they always end up on the floor before the night is over.

cestmoi1979

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've slept nude since I was a child - mostly because I wet the bed for a number of years. I just found that I experienced less discomfort that way. I've never gone back to wearing pyjamas since.

It could account for me discovering masturbation at around the age of 8 or 9 LOL

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nude, until I got bit by a centipede two week ago. Not very large one about 3". But dang the thought of it possibly biting my crouch area yet alone my cock left me sleeping with boxers for the last couple of nights. Only recently started sleeping nude again. Love it when I can grab my hanging balls in my hand and wake up hard as a rock some mornings. Free willy is the best.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sleep nude. Sleep time wood doesn't wake me up like it did when I had on whitey tighteys. I don't wake up I don't jack it several times in the night.

Morning wood is just cool walking to the shower with a hard on and ignoring it like it isn't there.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have slept naked pretty much all my life - was raised in a nudist family - and just stayed that way the rest of my life - I can't imagine wearing anything to bed - why would you want to?

D_BusterNutt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup, never wear anything when sleeping. love the feeling of not having anything bunch up or twist when you roll over in your sleep. and yeah, when you wake up with your morning wood, it DOES feel great having that rub against really soft sheets :)

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've shared a room most of my life so I didn't get the opportunity until a few weeks ago when I was home alone. It was great and I wish that I didn't share a room--it was hard to get back into the habit of wearing just boxers to bed, and it felt uncomfortable after two weeks of being free. Jealous of the guys/gals who get to sleep naked!