Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love sleeping naked. I've been doing it for years! Thank God I no longer share a room. :)
I'm thinking about just getting my own room in college so I can sleep naked too.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sleeping naked. I've been doing it for years! Thank God I no longer share a room. :)
I'm thinking about just getting my own room in college so I can sleep naked too.

No need to get your own room just to sleep naked. Once, when I had a conservative foreign student as a roommate, I just would not take off my underwear until I was in bed. Problem averted.

BoredKid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yayy i love sleeping naked!! when i was in the dorms i would sleep naked all the time. i never even asked my roommate if it bothered him or anything, i would just strip down and then climb up into my bunk lol, obviously giving him a nice shot of my ass as i climbed up!

Ive had so many people walk into my room when im sleeping naked as well! i dont know it kinda turns me on haha

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Wanted to add some more to my previous post. I stated that I sleep nude EXcept when I have someone spending the nite in my room. We've been having a good friend spend a few days a week at my house since Feburary. He usually sleeps fully clothed and even covers himself with a blanket. It's basically always warm in my room and the last few weeks with all the hot weather, I can't even have a sheet or any kind of cover over me. I've usually been wearing boxers or gym shorts when he's here. Last week I told him I was wearing some boxers under my gym shorts that, annoyingly, let my dick poke out the fly gap, a LOT.
When we went to bed I told him I decided to wear those boxers to bed this time. Of course without a sheet or anything for covering.

Nothing was said. He always sleeps in my room on a mat on the floor, and I love it when he sleeps over and love the idea that he's sooo close to me. I know my dick poked out the gap a few times during the nite and I woke up one time and found myself unconciously playing with it. I doubt he saw it, I'm pretty sure he was asleep most of the time. Of course nothing was said...Next time (tomorrow) I'm going to try to go to bed nude if I'm brave enough!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eeh... for me its not that i cant fall asleep with them. its that i wake uppretty much humping the sheets and falling asleep. then im also extreemely paranoid that someone is going to see me of there is going to be a fire or something.

Dude with a cock like yours who cares if someone sees you, you should be proud its a great cock!

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread reminded me of an incident that happened earlier this summer. My A/C unit in my apartment was broken so until the management could fix it I had to rely on fans. I normally sleep in PJs when I am alone but when my boyfriend is over, which is about 3-4 nights out of the week, I start off in a panty and bra and usually end up sleeping nude.:biggrin1:

Well, this particular night, I had just got home from work and took my nightly shower so I was smelling fresh. We were in my bed talking and the fan was set to low but blowing directly on us, I did not have on any underwear but I did have on a bra and tank top. I was laying down straight, then I suddenly raised my legs up, for whatever reason that I can't remember, and kind of opened them to cross them, well, the fan carried a whiff of my freshly washed vagina through the room, I immediately smelled it and looked over to my boyfriend to see the look on his face, which I figured would tell me if he did. Obviously he did because right before my eyes, he popped the biggest most hardest boner I had seen in a long time and said "I smell that and it smells good!". Needless to say he demolished me that night and we once again slept in the nude! :tongue:

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always slept nude, all the way back to childhood. I would always get too hot no matter the temp'.
I do have a lot of erections anyway and particularly in bed, and my partner Fiona comments on the quantity compared to previous boyfriends. As a teenager onwards, I would fall asleep holding my cock, maybe that's why it's so big!?
I just find it so much more comfortable nude.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've shared a room most of my life so I didn't get the opportunity until a few weeks ago when I was home alone. It was great and I wish that I didn't share a room--it was hard to get back into the habit of wearing just boxers to bed, and it felt uncomfortable after two weeks of being free. Jealous of the guys/gals who get to sleep naked!
I don't understand why you cannot sleep naked when you share a room with another guy. It's simple to let the other person know that you prefer to sleep naked, and then (without flaunting it) strip before getting into bed. Men are aware what's under those boxers, and if you're acquainted enough to always share a room, I would think he could tolerate you sleeping naked in that room.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if you are paying rent for half the room, then you have half the right to set the rules. Get naked. Find a way to be courteous to your roommate (I think the removing your shorts under the sheets is a great idea) and don't do a big demonstrative striptease if he is uptight about it- but DUDE it's such a normal thing he really needs to chill- and maybe you can help him calm down. Don't fight about it- just do it. What is he going to do, hold a gun on you to make you stay dressed? Eventually he'll calm down. THEN- catch him jackin.

Reactions: ChicagoPole

JT_Stud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've slept naked in a hotel room with a buddy of mine. I just told him I hope he didn't mind but I sleep naked. He was cool with it and so I stripped down and climbed in bed. We had our own beds which was a bummer, but there's always next time.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've slept nude since I was 10 or 11. I've always treated it like No Big Deal. Nude sleepovers with friends in jr and sr high. The first time I had a roommate was in college. The first night, as we were getting ready for bed, I just told him I slept naked, and he was ok with that. (He slept in his underwear.) The next night, he was nude, too. I've shared hotel rooms and beds with work colleagues, and I act the same. I tell them I sleep nude, and then just take off my clothes and climb in bed. If you treat it casually, it will be no big deal.

Reactions: effedi7

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unless it's damn cold - which it can be in the winter around here, I sleep nude. Hate getting tangled in pajamas. Lately I've been awakened by my morning boners. Hard as a rock, every morning.

If I'm a guest in someone's home I wear pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, unless it's the home of a good buddy, in which case I'll sleep nude. No problem parading around a buddy's house with morning wood.

Rayallendude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always sleep nude. Sometimes, if I try and go to bed with pajamas on, I wake up in the morning naked. I literally will strip my clothes off while I'm asleep and have no idea.

Unfortunately, I once did that while sharing a hotel room with a bunch of friends. Never have lived that one down...

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Curious to know if guys who sleep with an exposed penis find themselves getting more erections and if they are more inclined to masturbate than if wearing something.
I used to wear t shirt and shorts but the shorts tangling up got annoying and the waistband wasn't exactly comfortable, so I stopped wearing them just leaving the t shirt on for warm shoulders.
So much more comfortable when I got an erection for it to get to full length and not get caught in anything, but one thing I really noticed was my morning erections were so much harder and more frequent. The feeling of a bare erect penis rubbing against the bed in the morning feels good too which of course only makes it even harder.
Although I do feel my penis/bush/balls more because they're exposed, the amount of orgasms is only slightly more. It is definitely more convenient for masturbation though.

great pic dude!!!