??? for guys who GET fucked

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lately I've been a bottom "in heat"....plus I think I had an "anal orgasm".....I felt like my ass orgasmed, totally separate form any cock orgasm or ejaculation........I felt like I "came" with my ass.......HEAVEN......any other bottom guys experience this sweet feeling?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
..what did my anal orgasm feel like...my ass was twitchin, I was breathing hard, and if my ass could ejaculate it felt like it was........the feeling stayed with me for hours.....

I am no expert when it cums to getting fucked, perhaps more so the reverse, but when you mentioned that the feeling stayed for several hours, it rang a bell! I have had a prostate massage that was very close to getting fucked, in that almost all of the hand was involved in the massage. The ensuing sexual high and orgasmic feeling seemed totally involved in my anus and rectum...I understand that upon massage, potent sexual substances are released by the prostate , which cause an euphoria and a heightened sexual state lasting for hours! Might this shed light on your assgasm...I like that new word too? :tongue::biggrin1::smile::rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just got to ask something, is the one guy always the one that gett's fuck'd and the other always the one that do the fucking?, It sometimes looke's that way, why not take turnes ore someting.

xeno88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just got to ask something, is the one guy always the one that gett's fuck'd and the other always the one that do the fucking?, It sometimes looke's that way, why not take turnes ore someting.

doesnt always have to be like that, depends on the person your with,like me i do both give and receive

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some guys are top oriented, some guys are bottom oriented, some are completely versatile..there's no rules........my wiring just lets me know I want my cock sucked, my ass eaten and then fucked......In THAT order....what did my anal orgasm feel like...my ass was twitchin, I was breathing hard, and if my ass could ejaculate it felt like it was........the feeling stayed with me for hours.....

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In the gay men world there is a term used often, it is "Versatile" It mean they can be either the inserter or receptor. A "Versatile" man has the best of both roles and gives his partner equal pleasure also (hopefully)

I think I had an anal orgasm once; it was a shuddering convulsion/throb/clenching, that rose through my pelvis and back and down my legs....I didn't cum but felt post cum sensations- sated and sleepy! Elusive but very memorable!

tjcgad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'v had the experience industrialsize brouhgt up. It's been almost 5yrs and i haven't stopped dreaming about it.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a partner who has assgasms as you describe. When it happens, he involuntarily hyperventalates and moans, and writhes, and sometimes lets out a little yelp. The first time I topped him, I thought I killed him. I think I was his first. (He implied there were a couple of failed attempts in the past.) He said "NO! Keep going, DON'T STOP!" So I rode like the wind. So now that we've been together about a year, it's the same every time. There is a point where he just goes off the deep end, and then I pull out and lie on top of him. It's pretty amazing. I'm about 8.5" and he does love the fact that he feels I'm big. He is about size (but SO handsome and hot).

I finally convinced him to top me to see if it would happen for me. I've only been topped 2x before that. So far, I don't get the same effect as he does when I'm topped, but I've learned the complete joy of being a versatile top. Giving and receiving is amazing. I love both. I have always been scared to death of being fucked, but now I LOVE it. However, I don't know that I would allow anyone else to fuck me. I'm pretty much into it for love, not just sex.

I have given them, but not experienced them myself except through the use of a vibrator. I rarely bottom though. I need to feel a connection with someone to do that. It's too personal for me.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some guys are top oriented, some guys are bottom oriented, some are completely versatile..there's no rules........my wiring just lets me know I want my cock sucked, my ass eaten and then fucked......In THAT order....what did my anal orgasm feel like...my ass was twitchin, I was breathing hard, and if my ass could ejaculate it felt like it was........the feeling stayed with me for hours.....
I'm definitely in your boat, buddy. Nothing better than a big boy up inside. Though I'm more skewed toward being skewered (hehe), I do love to be versatile. There's nothing more frustrating than going out with someone for awhile and finding they just WON'T let you reciprocate. Such a boring way to pursue sexual gratification and, eventually, a loving expression of trust and relationship...

So to all of you bottoms: Do your jobs well but learn how to fuck. It'll open your eyes!

Of course saying that, the only time I multiple orgasim is when I'm being ridden by someone who knows how to use their big boy. Guess I need more practice.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:luv luv luv