for guys who shave or trim

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
how old were you when you started to trim or shave your pubic hair? Also what prompted you to do so?

I was in my mid 20's single and dating.Several women had commented on my bush being out of control so I trimmed it and shaved my balls. My current gf doesn't care so I have since let it grow back.

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
I was probably 12 or 13, I'd say. I don't know what prompted me. I just didn't really like having a lot of hair down there, I suppose. For a while I kept it entirely shaved, but that got tedious (and itchy) so now I just keep it trimmed very low and under control.

My balls, however, are always shaved. I like the feeling, and like the way it makes me look.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dave2006 said:
how old were you when you started to trim or shave your pubic hair? Also what prompted you to do so?
dave2006 said:
I started to shave it off almost as soon as it started growing. I found a razor in the shower, and cleaned myself up. Well pubes anyway. I've never had much hair on my big floppy sack!

My best friend was a few years older, and had heaps of pubic hair. That impressed me, but somehow I never wanted it for myself at the time.

I read some research about young guys shaving, it's supposed to be something about anxiety about bodily changes, and growing up, blah blah. I just try and do a regular trim these days, to keep everything tidy.:wink:

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started to shave my balls in my early 20's, after I noticed others guys at the nude beach had shaved sacs, since then I've progressed to shaving it all. Personally I find it erotic, it works for me.

Reactions: Paul walker

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be really conscious of body hair. I would trim my chest and my pubes and wax my legs and arms in the summer. Once I even had the "back, crack and sac" - hurt like hell but kinda hot.

About a year ago I started letting it all grow back in as my taste changed from younger guys to more bear-ish ones (I still don't like facial hair though) and I like having the hair. It makes me feel much more manly and virile. I am still passive for the most part, but I find that it makes me more self confident. I am still VERY neatly trimmed, but the light coating of hair on my chest and pubes is here to stay.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I started experimenting in my late teens, at the end of high school or beginning of college. I hadn't seen anyone else who shaved or trimmed, and I don't think I read anything about it. I had become sick of the bushy feeling and wanted to try shaving.

I shaved a couple times and didn't like it that much--partially because a nick on the balls seems like it takes forever to stop bleeding, and because it seemed like it took too much maintenance time--and things get itchy and I hate that. I find that various levels of trimming down there give enough of a feeling of freedom to be enjoyable, and it's really easy to maintain and quick to do with a pair of beard trimmers.

I'd be interested in shaving my scrotum again. As Dr. Evil said, there's nothing like a shorn scrotum. I didn't realize how sensitive the skin on it is until I took the layer of hair away.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a girl who didn't really like much hair there, so I started to trim. After that I liked the way it looked and now keep it trimmed and neat.:smile:

sweetdave12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey there. I've just recently started shaving. I love it. I started because I thought it might improve the experience down there for my dear wife. She thinks I'm goofy. But now that I've done it, I'm hooked. I love doing it, I love how it feels. It's groovy!:smile:

Dave

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started shaving/trimming my pubes and balls in my early 20s. It was not until my current partner that I progressed to shaving all of my hair off (from the neck down). I love the feel of a smooth body. It makes me feel really sexy and horny....:wink:

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started trimming my pubic hair at the age of 16 when my pubic started getting caught between my foreskin and my gland. It made me feel very uncomfortable walking when this happened. I had to readjust myself in publicas I walked. I hated it, so I decided to trim my pubic hair. I've been for over 14 years now.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Late 20s. I did it mostly out of curiosity, with a bit of thinking, "If I was a woman, would I want to deal with that bush?" I completely shaved the first time, and that got a little uncomfortable after a few days, but I loved feeling cleaned up. I spend a lot of time outside in the summer heat, and it's nice to be more "breathable" down there. Now I just shave my scrotum and a bit of a "halo" around the base and trim the rest.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dustin7 said:
......my pubic started getting caught between my foreskin and my gland. It made me feel very uncomfortable walking when this happened. I had to readjust myself in publicas I walked.......

I had exactly the same problem when I was in my late teens, so in the end I just trimmed my pubic hair. Later, in my 20's, I travelled quite a bit on a shoe string, so I shaved my rose bud as well - makes the cleaning up job much easier. I subsequently decided to shave my scrotum as well - just for the hell of it. I do like the smooth feeling as most had explained.

Last week, I decided to shave the hair on my shaft. I do not think I will do that in future - the pubic hair re-growth is tickling my scrotum and other affected bits.