For guys who shoot big loads

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Young and hung" is a great condition to be in, but I want to advise you to think ahead to many good years of using your equipment. Pay attention to all of your sexual system, particularly your prostate. Four of my best friends have had prostate cancer, and had to have it removed. They're now impotent. Shooting big loads usually means a large or enlarged prostate gland. That could mean a problem. If something of yours appears abnormal, have a doctor check you out. You don't want to give up great sex life at an early age. I know how good it can be at a late age, and don't want you to miss out.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Darned good advice guy! Surprisingly , I had never associated shooting large loads with the possibility of an enlarged prostate condition. I have learned though that it is highly conducive to a healthy prostate if it is massaged at frequent intervals... the bottom boys have a leg up :rolleyes: on the rest of us there!

Reactions: Allan S.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Darned good advice guy! Surprisingly , I had never associated shooting large loads with the possibility of an enlarged prostate condition. I have learned though that it is highly conducive to a healthy prostate if it is massaged at frequent intervals.

Right on, donkeyboy9. I forgot to mention about that. When I asked my urologist about frequency of unloading and quantity of semen, he told me to unload whenever that urge in the loins came on. Keep that prostate empty. According to him, a normal amount of semen expelled is a little more than a teaspoon.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hornaplenty said:
When I asked my urologist about frequency of unloading and quantity of semen, he told me to unload whenever that urge in the loins came on.
While not logistically possible (nor socially acceptable) for some of us, you've just gotta love that kind of medical advice. Thanks for passing that along, Hornaplenty. And bless your urologist.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What kind of Crap is he talking about?
Being young or hung has nothing to do with shooting big loads.
Benign prostate enlargment is not linked to prostate cancer - although if you have prostate cancer your prostate will likely also be enlarged (and feel hard to the doctors touch, and maybe painful to you)
Benign prostate enlargment usually happens after 50, not when you are young. And, no, the first symptom of prostate enlargment trouble, is not large ejaculatory volume. It is frequent urination, especially during the night, and/or a weak stream while urinating.

Yes prostate cancer is serious, and something we want to avoid at all costs.
Cancer is a disease the developes over decades, years during wich, we can starve it or fuel it.
Supposing though, that a large ejactularotory volume were an indicator of future prostate problems (it's not), what could any of us do about it??!!
The best thing any of us can do help ourselves outrun cancer, is by live a healthy lifestlye -Eating live raw, plant foods, and organic ones when possible - and keeping our bodies free from toxins and junk. Supposing you got cancer anyway, you'd feel better and have better sex in all healthy years you did have.

www.bragg.com

By the way, studies correlate frequent ejaculation, with a spouse, with reduced risk of prostate trouble later in life

To the poster of this thread: step one in living that healthier lifestyle is cut out the drinking before you come on to the board :)

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MattBrick said:
What kind of Crap is he talking about?
Being young or hung has nothing to do with shooting big loads.
Benign prostate enlargment is not linked to prostate cancer - although if you have prostate cancer your prostate will likely also be enlarged (and feel hard to the doctors touch, and maybe painful to you)
Benign prostate enlargment usually happens after 50, not when you are young. And, no, the first symptom of prostate enlargment trouble, is not large ejaculatory volume. It is frequent urination, especially during the night, and/or a weak stream while urinating.

Yes prostate cancer is serious, and something we want to avoid at all costs.
Cancer is a disease the developes over decades, years during wich, we can starve it or fuel it.
Supposing though, that a large ejactularotory volume were an indicator of future prostate problems (it's not), what could any of us do about it??!!
The best thing any of us can do help ourselves outrun cancer, is by live a healthy lifestlye -Eating live raw, plant foods, and organic ones when possible - and keeping our bodies free from toxins and junk. Supposing you got cancer anyway, you'd feel better and have better sex in all healthy years you did have.

www.bragg.com

By the way, studies correlate frequent ejaculation, with a spouse, with reduced risk of prostate trouble later in life

To the poster of this thread: step one in living that healthier lifestyle is cut out the drinking before you come on to the board :)

Thanks, Dr. Diatribe

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, no problem
anytime

I'm not a Doctor though.
I don't mean to cut you up or anything
And you are bringing up a good point
It's always good to keep up with your doctor visits, whatever age you are