For Hung or Money...

westhillsguy

Just Browsing
Media
I've been enjoying this site for a while...but got to thinking on my way home tonight about what guys want more.

I'm a mere mortal when it comes to the size of my dick, but I've always been fascinated by and jealous of hung guys. On the other hand, I've been very fortunate professionally and have had some amazing experiences because of having a few bucks. So, would you rather have your 8 or 9 inches or a fancy house, cars and amazing vacations with an average dick?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...would you rather have your 8 or 9 inches or a fancy house, cars and amazing vacations with an average dick?

I don't have 8" or 9", girth is our problem and I would gladly trade above average girth for average girth, we would have had a lot more sex over the years and maybe my wife would be able to deep throat me, so I' would take the money any day that buys the fancy house, cars and amazing vacations.

westhillsguy

Just Browsing
Media
I have a pretty healthy ego as it is....I think if I had a big cock to go along with everything else I just might get obnoxious. :)

Oddly enough, one of the good parts of being successful financially and being confident (even with an average cock) is that I've had the opportunity to enjoy some truly magnificient ones in my day. I have a fuck bud with the most perfect 8" I've ever seen and I enjoy it as often as possible. So, maybe that is the best of both worlds!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pretty healthy ego as it is....I think if I had a big cock to go along with everything else I just might get obnoxious. :)

Oddly enough, one of the good parts of being successful financially and being confident (even with an average cock) is that I've had the opportunity to enjoy some truly magnificient ones in my day. I have a fuck bud with the most perfect 8" I've ever seen and I enjoy it as often as possible. So, maybe that is the best of both worlds!

There's nothing worse than a person who knows he has a big one. It's better to be humble about your cock size just as you may be humble about how much you're worth financially or what you do for a living.

I don't really think about trading my size for anything else, but I would trade my talent to be a skinny, rich white kid...no I wouldn't.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick is just something I was born with. My life is what I live. And sometimes they both come together for a very fun time. I have been sailing around the Med since May. Right now I am in Rome. So I can't complain about my dick size or my life. If you wanta read about my sailing adventures, and some of the fun I have had with the european boys, you can read my blog at

Sailing For Sailors in the Med

D_HarryNutz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are the lamest answers ever. Just answer the friggin' question people!

And I'd take having a 9" cock any day of the week...as long as it's a nice one (and not one of those f****d up looking ones I see on here sometimes....)

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truthfully, I never gauged my success with the size of my penis, but if I had the choice I'd choose success. Of course, I can say that for two reasons: one, as my wife says, I'm blessed so I can say I don't have to wish for a bigger one; but secondly, I've always secretly felt that if I had a smaller penis I might have had better luck with the ladies, honest. That feeling stems from early experiences which were not too pleasant.

Now if you ask if I'd rather have success or a better love life, it's no question that I'd choose the latter. Fortunately, after years of searching I found someone to understand and, well, accommodate, so gimme the success, I'm ready.

10ner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutelu agree with you auncut we are born as such and traveking with that piece will do you well in Europe particularly as u are uncut!

My dick is just something I was born with. My life is what I live. And sometimes they both come together for a very fun time. I have been sailing around the Med since May. Right now I am in Rome. So I can't complain about my dick size or my life. If you wanta read about my sailing adventures, and some of the fun I have had with the european boys, you can read my blog at

Sailing For Sailors in the Med

westhillsguy

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the great feedback. I loved 10's post about my life is what I live, my dick is what I was born with because I 100% agree with him. My curiousity was if someone had a choice - which would you rather have, money or a big dick.

Thanks!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the great feedback. I loved 10's post about my life is what I live, my dick is what I was born with because I 100% agree with him. My curiousity was if someone had a choice - which would you rather have, money or a big dick.

Thanks!

MONEY!

luvhung

Just Browsing
Media
Interestingly,

Most of the one night stands Ive had with really hung guys... havnt exactly been the most successful people.

Not saying anything but my personal experience...

Canada27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless you have a microdick I don't see how having a big dick can be better than a financially successful life where one can enjoy things such as not having to stress about paying the next rent, travelling etc... Of course having both must be even better! lol