for jelq

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most moisturisers are good; it depends on what you want, or what you feel is most beneficial to the skin. However, I’d steer clear of petroleum jelly, that has a bad press, and stuff like KY which I find tends to dry out too quick.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do it in a bubble bath or submerged in hot water... thats lube enough.. otherwise use anything you got..

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use lotions with maybe a little water and never have had an issue with drying out or having to reapply.

BustyRed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know that this may sound strange (maybe not) - several months ago, unknown to me, hubby started to jelq after reading some of the post on LPSG - one afternoon - unknown to him I saw him in the shower - at first I thought he was masturbating (I was upset because be knows how much i love to stroke his 8" uncut cock) - when he saw me - be blushed and told me that he was trying to make it bigger and explained the exercise to me - complaining that the friction irritated his cock - a few days later while in a drug store I noticed a new Vasline product with Coca butter - its thick, its moisturizing and it lubricates - whe he came home from work - i waited until he stepped into the shower - and as he started to jelq - i stepped in, filled my hand with Vasoline - coated his cock and balls.....and started to jelq - as he described it to me....now....thats my job - i have not noticed any increase in size or thickness but its one of the most erotic thinsg we have ever done - but it frustrates him because I absolutely will not allow him to cum while i do it, I save that for later

Reactions: BigBen

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes time BustyRed and he has to be between 60-80% erect during this process. I know if my wife was doing that to me I would probably be at 100% erect.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m not sure of what’s in this particular product from Vasoline, but a word of caution regarding petrochemical products, they have been linked with cancer in the past. I don’t want to scare anybody, but I think it better safe to be sorry, especially when there are so many other products that will do the same job.