for jockstrap wearers...what's your favorite brand and style

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm LIKING the new Bike Two-tone ones...as they are the first Bike model that wraps around and supports everything while still giving a nice outline. They went over QUITE well when I was on vacation in Europe last week :)

I also currently am quite fond of the C-In-2 jocks...very comfy and soft material.

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Priape-bodywear: straps are wide and fixed at the top of the pouch on the front waist-band, snug-fitting: pouch sides are stronger than other brands, cock & balls can't escape, they'd be excellent for rugby & wresting, they're tough and boners are kept inconspicuous. For swimming, Top Jock & Bike swimmers are the best, norrow band, soft but firm pouchallows for some movement, but no embarrasment. Its high time jockstraps were back in fashion.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Gotta say that the Bike grey ranks right up there with my favs, but the absolute best has got to be the Zakk microfibre. I love the way it gives just the right amount of support no matter what 'condition' I'm in, clings nicely, shows off the package just right and, wonder of wonders, wears like iron. I've had one for about 4 years and wear it nearly every day and it still looks and wears great.

Mike

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too like Bike as you can tell from my pics. However, I'm really liking my new black Colt j/s. Am still out of town, but here's a pic from my camera phone:

psbcolt1

Something about Colt...guess like the caption says...always wanted guys that I pair up with to regard me as their Colt Muscle Daddy! That said, my fantasy 3-way would be Zack Randall, Bo Dixon and me in Paradise Found, The Sequel.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gotta agree that BIKE STRAPS ROCK BIG TIME! I usually wear white ones (or mostly white ones--LOL).. I wear STRAPS as undies so I like to change styles depending on the season. I just recently bought a new BLUE BIKE for a change of pace.

Here are TWO of my BIKE STRAP PIX.

RICKY_27

Attachments

Reactions: shcbuddy

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the under armor classic jock, the pouch is very smooth and the straps are really comfortable, I wear a black to the gym every day. Plus it has a seperate pouch for a cup, which when i wear one, I am a huge fan of that feature.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
classic Bike 10, roomy enough to keep my big nuts in and great for soaking up pre cum juice from this uc piece of meat

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one I got is from Jockey's sportswear range and it seems to be doing the job okay. It takes a bit of getting used to with the bum showing and all and the straps sitting in such a way but in the end I find it supports me and offers a better cooling idea than anything else.

coloradosports

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I gotta agree that BIKE STRAPS ROCK BIG TIME! I usually wear white ones (or mostly white ones--LOL).. I wear STRAPS as undies so I like to change styles depending on the season. I just recently bought a new BLUE BIKE for a change of pace.

Here are TWO of my BIKE STRAP PIX.

RICKY_27
Love the first pic....in the AVS Jersey!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bike is my old standby. I enjoy slipping them on and they fit me just right. I love wearing them and I enjoy the support they give. My wife enjoys me wearing them around the house. Someone remarked that they enjoy the Sock. I have tried them, but they don't give me enough support. Bike is enjoyable.