for jockstrap wearers...what's your favorite brand and style

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too like Bike as you can tell from my pics. However, I'm really liking my new black Colt j/s. Am still out of town, but here's a pic from my camera phone:

psbcolt1

Something about Colt...guess like the caption says...always wanted guys that I pair up with to regard me as their Colt Muscle Daddy! That said, my fantasy 3-way would be Zack Randall, Bo Dixon and me in Paradise Found, The Sequel.

now that would be a top selling vid!!! is the Colt waistband wider than 3"? it looks to be. is it different from saf-t-gard jocks. alot of times they just private label their stuff for other companies.

looks great on you man!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gotta agree that BIKE STRAPS ROCK BIG TIME! I usually wear white ones (or mostly white ones--LOL).. I wear STRAPS as undies so I like to change styles depending on the season. I just recently bought a new BLUE BIKE for a change of pace.

Here are TWO of my BIKE STRAP PIX.

RICKY_27

real nice!! he shoots! he SCORES!!!

acam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that Zakk microfibre is the most comfortable - and comfort is the most important thing! People don't know how to wear them though - the penis should point up so that when you have an involuntary erection it can simply expand into the space and be inconspicuous.
I wear a jockstrap instead of other underwear and have tried most makes. The Duke has the advantage that it isn't a 'low rise' garment and so there is room for a seven inch penis to get hard. Most of the modern trendy ones just won't do that.
I used to like Le Jaques and Sportjock but they aren't made any more.
In the UK Slazenger makes the nearest to the old Litesome and that's fine if you like a really tight fit. Safe-T-Gard are not well finished and begin to fray rather quickly.
The newer Bikes are quite comfortable. Today I'm wearing one by PB pour lui (french) and it is quite comfortable too.

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anybody on here with any pics in dancer's straps?

What is the brand of classic jockstrap that had the thinner top band (not wider than an inch)? They were gorgeous to see a guy in back in the Seventies. Are they still made??

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody on here with any pics in dancer's straps?

What is the brand of classic jockstrap that had the thinner top band (not wider than an inch)? They were gorgeous to see a guy in back in the Seventies. Are they still made??

have never really seen a dancer's strap out there. tighter than a jock?

and just guessing here, but could it have been a Defender from back in the 70's? I seem to remember having them along with Bike back then in school. I remember the Defender also comming in the wider waistband..not just the standard 3" waistband, but a 6" waistband.. I rmember my dad having the 6" one, and I got one like it too. still like the wider bands but they are really harder to find now. anyone have a source for the 6" band?

i love jockey...it really is the best..it gives great support and really hoists you up...i never used to wear jockstraps cause the did'nt make them big enough but you can special order jockey so that your stuff is not flying out of your gym shorts :)

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a man who wears a jockstrap whenever exercising or wanting some support, I have a lot of different brands. I find Duke brand are one of my favorites...specially the Team Duke with the softer waistband. they have a good size pouch both deep and wide. the ass straps are 1" wide too...better than the small skimpy one. I prefer the 3" waist band..or sometimes when I can find them the 6" waistband for heavy exercising. just wondering what you other larger hung guys find and prefer

I like support just for everyday just as much as when workin out. I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned, but the plain bike jock has always been my most favorite! They have always seemed to be tight enough to hold my parts in place but comfortable enough not to get though the whole day to... I usually wear a jock everyday.

jocker51

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been obsessed with finding a comfortable jockstrap for daily wear. After trying about 20 different brands from interntionaljock I've found that the Vulkan from England is my favorite. I also like the top jock brand (both swimmer and standard 3" waistband. The bottom of the list are franklin Pouch is too small and rough, and unfortunately Priape. They look great especially the swimmer but I find the pouches too small.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought maybe it was just mine, but yes..the Priape pouch IS way too small! they do look good...especially the leg straps comming around and attaching in the front by the pouch....but seriously...how do they expect you to keep your stuff in that little space all day?! give me a big roomy pouch with enough stretch to expand but still control, and most importantly, to fit in it!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
You can tell from the advertising that the Priape jock was meant to be a fashion jock only. It looks good on the models, but the practicality may be lacking. I've never been tempted to buy one.

I thought maybe it was just mine, but yes..the Priape pouch IS way too small! they do look good...especially the leg straps comming around and attaching in the front by the pouch....but seriously...how do they expect you to keep your stuff in that little space all day?! give me a big roomy pouch with enough stretch to expand but still control, and most importantly, to fit in it!