Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just got a couple jocks from freshpair.com -- had a great deal on two packs of bike jocks... best price online by far

got two packs of the white and black athletic supporters, and a two pack of the white swim ones too -- cost is best on every site, trust me.

like jockstrapcentral.com -- they are running 15% off... activeman ones on there are awesome.

always down to talk jocks with a hung bud... always lookin to try new ones. something switched on lately in me and switchin totally to jocks!

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only scannes through all the post but was shocked not to see Rufskin named. Asthetically, not fanciest pair of drawers I own, but definitely gives the most room/support. It seems most brands of jockstraps interpret "support" to mean stuffing your balls and cock into the smallest pouch possible. Rufskin builds a sling however with extra width and a special lycra tha holds your shit in place. The fabric forms around your cock in a way that leaves zero to the imagination, but in terms of comfortable support, I've found NONE better!

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freshpair.com (as has been mentioned) is a great place to find jocks.

as a man who wears a jockstrap whenever exercising or wanting some support, I have a lot of different brands. I find Duke brand are one of my favorites...specially the Team Duke with the softer waistband. they have a good size pouch both deep and wide. the ass straps are 1" wide too...better than the small skimpy one. I prefer the 3" waist band..or sometimes when I can find them the 6" waistband for heavy exercising. just wondering what you other larger hung guys find and prefer

For support in the gym, I find that my jockey underwear do just fine. I mostly wear my jocks to bars, clubs or during play.

That being said, jocks with mesh pouches don't work for me--the mesh is too constricting and I don't like the feel of it against my skin.

I have a Black 2xist (with a "Y" back) and a White C-in-2 (with classic straps). Both of these have cotton pouches which give great support and have tons of room. C-in-2 was started by people who left 2Xist.

Pics of me in each are in my gallery.

White:
(newer at 202 pounds) http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/219713/cat/500/ppuser/830

(older at about 195) http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/202425/cat/500/ppuser/830

Black (older as well) http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/202426/cat/500/ppuser/830

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wearing a basic bike jock after my hernia surgery to work every day. I hated how wide the top strap was but that was all I could find locally to buy. I looked for a swimmer's jock to see if it would work better but no one seems to carry them. I did not want to wear a jock brief as I gave up underware years ago. I am at the point where I don;t wear my jocks every day at work, but I have one that I can slip on when there is a lot of lifting going on. But I am still wondering why no one carried swim jocks - don't swimmers wear them any longer?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freshpair.com (as has been mentioned) is a great place to find jocks.

For support in the gym, I find that my jockey underwear do just fine. I mostly wear my jocks to bars, clubs or during play.

That being said, jocks with mesh pouches don't work for me--the mesh is too constricting and I don't like the feel of it against my skin.

I have a Black 2xist (with a "Y" back) and a White C-in-2 (with classic straps). Both of these have cotton pouches which give great support and have tons of room. C-in-2 was started by people who left 2Xist.

Pics of me in each are in my gallery.

White:
(newer at 202 pounds) http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/219713/cat/500/ppuser/830

(older at about 195) http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/202425/cat/500/ppuser/830

Black (older as well) http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/202426/cat/500/ppuser/830

for me the cotton in not as comfortable...I like the woven pouch with elastic and cotton. like the airy openess of them. but like everything..to each their own...because i like the feel of on kind doesn't make that right for you. and you fill jocks so well that you should be a poster man for them!

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a couple of standard Bike ones with the new Grey band. My favorites are the 2Xist Varsity jock and my two C-in-2's since, as Lex mentioned, they are quite comfy, very soft and have lots of room up front while not feeling constricting. Yes, they leave more of a bulge in workout shorts/sweats, but who cares? :)

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the kind words, woofer. I appreciate them.
for me the cotton in not as comfortable...I like the woven pouch with elastic and cotton. like the airy openess of them. but like everything..to each their own...because i like the feel of on kind doesn't make that right for you. and you fill jocks so well that you should be a poster man for them!

Now, are you gonna upload some jock pics or just keep us imagining?

coffeeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear one every day when I go to the gym. I find the Under Armour and McDavid's the most comfortable. I have some Bikes, but I save them for when I haven't had a chance to do the laundry in a few days.

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have loved my McDavid since I got it. Top Jock made some cheap swimmer jocks that are good.
I use a black Timoteo jock as a cum rag.

I also use a McDavid or an Adidas jock with a cup for protection when I'm playing sports.

The one jock that I've wanted for a while is an old Champion jockstrap U483. Any idea where I can pick one up?