for jockstrap wearers...what's your favorite brand and style

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chaulk up another c-in2 jock here, both the pop and bamboo one's

Find the bamboo one to be the best of the lot, like their army trunks, supports well, sits where it's supposed to, and ample enough room.

Works very well under jeans, as I found out the other night, when I ended up with several crotch gazers in the street :biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/294929/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/112274 (White Bamboo)

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/290769/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/112274 (Pop Yellow)

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/294930/cat/500/ppuser/112274 (Pop Green)

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reviving an old thread here. I’ve been wearing jocks for underwear exclusively for about three months. As a result, many of the jocks in my collection are getting worn out. I need to replace my 2 inch BIKE straps, some Shock Doctor straps and a McDavid or two. I’m a big fan of Golberg jocks lately. What other straps do you guys recommend?

My first and favourite jock was a Protex one. Had a thick white waistband with red and blue thin stripes and a white mesh pouch. Was handed down to me and was a bit piss stained but was most supportive one I ever had.

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reviving an old thread here. I’ve been wearing jocks for underwear exclusively for about three months. As a result, many of the jocks in my collection are getting worn out. I need to replace my 2 inch BIKE straps, some Shock Doctor straps and a McDavid or two. I’m a big fan of Golberg jocks lately. What other straps do you guys recommend?
I did this for a full year and experimented with a lot of different brands. In terms of all day lasting comfort: nasty pig, curbwear/prowler, surge, skull and bones, coyote, fort troff. For active wear: Gym, pump, nasty pig, and fort Troff - I tend to move away from cotton and go towards the more breatheable materials.

Reactions: jockbear

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like cin2 I have tried gym brand and Goldberg. Gym seems to better than Goldberg. I like wearing a jockstrap under my sweat pants
I'll second this assessment. The C-in2 Core jock is one of the best, but I would place Golberg (no d) over Gym for being more supportive in my opinion. I'll add in Bluebuck (great jocks!) and Battle, the nutty buddy jock too as a couple of my favorite.

Reactions: bmik and jockbear

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll second this assessment. The C-in2 Core jock is one of the best, but I would place Golberg (no d) over Gym for being more supportive in my opinion. I'll add in Bluebuck (great jocks!) and Battle, the nutty buddy jock too as a couple of my favorite.
I bought a white Goldberg jockstrap and in less than a few weeks the pouch was coming apart. I will give them another try

Reactions: jockinajock

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bought a white Goldberg jockstrap and in less than a few weeks the pouch was coming apart. I will give them another try
I've been wearing two Golbergs for over a year pretty regularly, and while the straps have frayed a little, the pouches are in tact.