For Kotchanski - Hanky Spanky

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We enjoy some hands on swatting and teasing. It's druggy. It stimulates adrenaline which always adds to the rush, and often pushes my wife over the edge in a spectacular way. I love it when she clutches, grabs and slaps my ass at my climax. It's like she's urging me on like a stallion in the homestretch.

We don't engage in it as play punishment, or humiliation play, more as cheerleading. :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rawbone8 said:
We enjoy some hands on swatting and teasing. It's druggy. It stimulates adrenaline which always adds to the rush, and often pushes my wife over the edge in a spectacular way. I love it when she clutches, grabs and slaps my ass at my climax. It's like she's urging me on like a stallion in the homestretch.

We don't engage in it as play punishment, or humiliation play, more as cheerleading. :tongue:

Here we go Che, I'm adept more to the cheerling style both ways too...:fing02:

And the 'urging like a stallion in you/him' is animalistic and sooo my ways too, yeh...:cool:

I can play 'bad' and beat him if he fancy that, but very seldom...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
Here we go Che, I'm adept more to the cheerling style both ways too...:fing02:

And the 'urging like a stallion in you/him' is animalistic and sooo my ways too, yeh...:cool:

I can play 'bad' and beat him if he fancy that, but very seldom...
:fing02:
saudação
Gisella!
High five!
*smack*
Low five!
*smack*

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Last year a guy was giving me a blowjob. I warned him that I was almost cumming and just before I did he spanked me full at my butt. It was such a spectacular feeling that I shoot him full in the face. He hit me hard, you know, it makes your skin red and warm. He caressed me by kissing the red spot until the burning stopped.
I never thought that spanking would give me a climax like this. I never responded to this "old thread" because I felt a little ashamed about these feelings.
Yesterday I was with a guy – a lot younger than I am – and he asked if I would lay him over my knees and spank him on his bare butt. I thought that he wanted to do a kind of roleplay. I don’t like to dominate some one so I told him that this isn’t what I like. Than he said that he liked a few slaps on his buttocks as it stimulates him to reach a climax. Long story short: I slapped him really hard and he got a super erection spontanously dripping of precum. I rolled a condom over his dick and he started fucking me gently. At the moment he almost climaxed I slapped him hard again. It was as if he exploded. Feeling him like this inside me made me cum too.
Afterwards he told me that not many guys know that spanking is that stimulating to reach an orgasm. Today I remembered this thread. Any one else had this experience?​