for ladies and man

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by superman999, Sep 19, 2008.

1. superman999

superman999 New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    i am very worried about my future sexual life

i am 23 years old ,my cock is 4" 1/2 long and 4" in width

my question, is my cock size enough for horny pussy ??

i can did sex in different positions, and my cock is strong, heavy and desires to do sex many time in day

can you anyone give me his or her opinion ???

see my pic
  2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

May 5, 2008
    If you're asking will your dick fill an adult woman's vagina like one which is a few inches longer and wider, the answer is "no," although some women have smaller than average vaginas, and your dangler might just be what the doctor ordered for one of them.

But a lover is more than just the slab of meat hanging between his legs. The person behind it is even more important. Like you say, you have a healthy libido, and in many ways knowing how to use what you have goes a long ways towards making up for not being hung like a Clydesdale. Even though the women on this site prefer well hung lovers, I'd bet that 90% of them can point to certain lovers in thier past who weren't huge, but knew how to provide amazing pleasure between the sheets, despite. So work on developing what you have in your head and in your heart, as those are the organs which you can develop to make you a better lover, as there's not much you can do about further developing your dick. There are many women out ther who'd gladly have a guy who's not a huge dick even if he doesn't have a huge dick.
Draft saved Draft deleted