For ladies, What is considered too small?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
" ... Take a guy who is on the large size (Im 8.5' x 6.5') or bigger, you meet up with a woman you reeeeeeeally fancy, you get back to your place your gonna have sex you take off you clothes she looks at your erect cock and says 'em no fucking way' she gets clothed and leaves (this has happened to me twice in my life) ..."

Yea, I’d probably like to live with your problem.

The OP’s size is entirely normal, and as several mentioned, maybe a bit bigger than average. My impression – I’m just one guy – is that so many women respond sexually to the way we guys act, being masculine and confident and all, and then to how we pay attention to them.

Sometimes we guys would be happy just ripping off the clothes, doing it, falling asleep or moving on. Most women would like a guy to pay a little attention to them, spend a little time, lots of time when it comes to foreplay, and then snuggle.

Lots of women think men’s obsessions about the sizes of our dicks is silly. The OP’s is certainly big enough. Keep yourself trim and fit looking, be sexy in a masculine way, learn to flirt and sweet talk, and spark some interest in those ladies; one of them – or more – will go for it.

Learn to be a good lover and she’ll love you for it and think your dick is exactly the right size because it’s on you.

As to the lovely ladies of LPSG, well, they’re here aren’t they, and not shy about what they’re looking for. Maybe you’re not the guy for them; I bet someone around here is.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I realise that guys with 5''ers aren't going to bragg about their size but, I've never come across ANYONE with a dick less than 6''. I seriously doubt that the 'average' is under 6'' anymore than girth is under, say 5.5''. Having said that, there seems to be a load of guys on this site who THINK the average is under 6''. I assume these guys are this length just looking for assurance that they are normal.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL if any woman here is looking for a guy "8 inches and more" or whatever, she's going to be waiting a looong time for it. That's maybe 1 in 100, and then he'd have to want to/be able to screw her. good luck with that :D

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I realise that guys with 5''ers aren't going to bragg about their size but, I've never come across ANYONE with a dick less than 6''. I seriously doubt that the 'average' is under 6'' anymore than girth is under, say 5.5''. Having said that, there seems to be a load of guys on this site who THINK the average is under 6''. I assume these guys are this length just looking for assurance that they are normal.

You've never come across less then 6? Hmmm, you don't happen to be the type of girl who's always lookin for new experiences are you? lol

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh come on- this is turning cynical. this site is loaded with way too many dudes looking to validate their smallish peckers. this isn't the place for that. and finding an 8 incher with proportional thickness isnt THAT hard. shit, i'll share mine with the right woman.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone suggesting they are any size over 6" on this board should be required to submit a photo.

anecdotal evidence proffered as statistics is just plain silly.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first erect dick I ever saw besides my own was 5.5 x 4. I know I measured and measured correctly.

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hud01, that sounds completly accurate. Most guys are about 5.5/6 long.
You won't be finding an accurate answer here because most of the ladies here are size queens and sluts looking for big dicks. Real life is completely the opposite. When I make love a woman, I rarely get in all the way because they begin to hurt too much. Factor in that a woman's vagina isn't that deep, maybe 4/5 inches deep, and a man about 4" hard could positivily satisfy a woman. It's more about fucking good then being huge. Asking the women here isn't a smart idea because, like I said earlier, they're all size queens and whores.
Your dick is a great size. Don't worry that much about it, if they really like you, and you fuck good, it on't matter ;)