For ladies who men have small cocks

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with some of the other posters, something is dodgy about the pictures. Anyway best extention I've used is the 4" cyberskin product. My girl says it feels real and very good.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let me suggest that you try having another man join you, one with more than normal endowment. Having another man satisfy your wife is not for everyone, but it can be a very fulfilling solution to your problem. I have been in the role of the second man for wives and girl friends since I was a teenager. Many of my couples have been regulars for years. Seeing your wife with another man, being able to watch, knowing that the man has no interest in 'taking your wife away' from you, can be very exciting for the husband as well. Think about it. It may be much better than having your wife live unsatisfied, sneak out on you, or use some phony rubber device.

bi_guy315

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too would be very interested in this. I have used the Perfect Penis Extension (the 9" one) and have loved it, but the straps are bit of a bother. This looks great, and I'd be very interested in knowing when it is released.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a look aT this out of curiosity and have to say I find it weird too! The pics are just random poor quality dick shots, if this was an emerging product surely the pics would be clearer and the whole product could be seen, not one of these pics has the whole willy showing, bizarre! The poster also claim that the extension could be worn for days, what benefit would this bring and how would the wearer pee, or does he have to cross his legs? Truly weird!
I was wondering the same thing!!! :confused: