for ladies

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not a lady.

However, if you ask this question of women on a site called Large Penis Support Group, it stands to reason that you're more likely to find answers in the affirmative than you would elsewhere. Many people here are fans.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yonjoi said:
do you think penis size really counts ?

Sounds like it's already been said. I guess for some women it counts and for others it counts less and maybe for some it doesn't count at all unless it's tiny. I guess I'm like the other so-called size queens here though. Fact is I like a big cock, I think it feels better, I cum better with a big one, etc. I didn't set out to feel that way but it's just been my experience. So for me yeah it counts. Doesn't mean for everyone though.

yonjoi

Just Browsing
Media
Lee_M said:
Not as much as men themselves seem to think.

With the exception of a true size queen most women ca be satisfied by 'average' cock... However not all men can satisfy a woman
Exactly what I felt.It is the involvement and care that gives the most satisfaction not the size .Thanx Lee.:smile:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis size is not irrelevant. Let's start there. It matters, as most women are going to have such a thing as the most comfortable "fit." Everyone has their own ideal "fit" though. I'm a size queen as for me I most enjoy on the large size, but not humongous. And, an important thing to remember is lots of things other than penis size matter too. The question of whether size matters is too often looked at in extremes, like either it's irrelevant or it's the most important thing. It's neither.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or, to put it another way, as Mme Zora so eloquently said months ago, a guy who has size doesn't have to be that good, he just has to stay hard. A smaller guy can still be great in bed but he usually has to have some skill and technique to make up the size. I've had great sex w/an average guy who was very good, but overall I enjoy the larger size.