for love or for sex

K!#EN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i remember looking at a friends photo album and saw this really cute guy and so i asked who was he. she tolds me that it was her ex bf then she told me all these wonderful things about him, how he took care of her child, that he was very kind and paid her bills. so i ask her why they broke up and she said that when they finally was going to have sex that he dropped his pants and was so small that she made up an excuse that she forgot to do something important and eventually broke up with him.

so what i'm getting at is do you think penis size or should i say sex is more important then getting a good guy. i mean we all say it's not but when it comes down to it would you really take a sweet guy over horrible sex.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
well, if I thought a guy was horrible in bed, it would be mostly because our bodies were out of sync, or there was a lack of passion or something. I really do prefer a large penis, but I'd never break up with a guy just because of size. There is more to good sex than inches (i mean, unless it is an extreme...). Any guy can stick it in there, but not every guy knows how to pleasure a woman, you dig?

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
A friend of mine is in this situation now.... she dated a guy for like 3 or 4 years who was big (like 9" I think) and she just started dating a guy a few months ago who she really likes and I've met him and he's cute and nice and has a good job and all that but she said he had a 5" dick and she just cant get into it and he cums quickly and she just doesnt enjoy sex with him.

As for me, after what I'm used to now, I'm not sure I could go back either. You'd want to for a nice guy, but I'm not sure I could enjoy it.

Jen

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She should have found out sooner. I'm sure he was terribly hurt after having done all of that.