For men and women, what strange things have you masturbated with?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have this tube & latex sleeve combination, with a hand pumped bulb attached to it via a short length of tubing. It was not a penis pump, and it was nowhere near as elaborate as anything available today if you Google 'sleeve masturbator with hand pump'! :eek:
It allowed for almost hands-free masturbation so it would at least feel a little bit like you weren't doing it yourself. Squeezing the hand bulb caused the sleeve to move up and down on your erect penis.

The only other strange thing I tried once, was a shop vac. The hose was wide enough to accommodate my girth, unlike a common household vacuum. I had to be careful to not allow for a complete vacuum seal, as it would start to be more painful than pleasurable. This was a one-time thing as the sensation wasn't worth repeating.

Something that I did use quite often was condoms. Condoms for masturbation? Yes. A little lube inside before putting it on gave a great sensation as it move along my shaft. Plus I really like the idea that I could masturbate anywhere I wanted in my place without having to clean up the cum after I came.

Reactions: BetterFuture

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@lapdog2001 :D

necessity-may-be-mother-of-invention-but-fun-is-the-father-quote-1.jpg

Reactions: 950483

D
It's only against the rules if you mention anything age-related under 18 years old.
Does that mean he can only tell us about it if he was 18 or over when he first discovered masturbation? That's unlikely. I think we can assume that's a 'no' then.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

Does that mean he can only tell us about it if he was 18 or over when he first discovered masturbation? That's unlikely. I think we can assume that's a 'no' then.

He may certainly relate a story about discovering masturbation past 18. In fact, that would be a story I would be interested in hearing. How does one stumble upon that in their 20s? Rumspringa is earlier, I believe.

Reactions: 950483

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He may certainly relate a story about discovering masturbation past 18.
In that case.... It was my 21st birthday. I was in the shower getting cleaned up because I was looking forward to going out to try my first beer ever. While daydreaming about this pretty woman I had met at the supermarket earlier in the day, I was accidentally soaping up my privates just a bit longer than normal... then a strange sensa----

... just kidding. ;)