For men who got their wife or gf pregnant

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For you guys that are married or got your girlfriend pregnant did you really enjoy fucking your significant other while they were pregnant? Could you tell any difference in how much you enjoy the sex while she was pregnant?
I loved fucking my wife while she was pregnant. I could feel the baby moving while fucking her etc. Would love to hear any stories you guys had while fucking your significant other while pregnant. I remember taking my wife on a picnic one day took a quilt and a picnic basket and bottle of wine. We went out in this field in a major park in the mountains. Took off our clothes and I fucked the hell out of my wife and she was almost 9 months pregnant. The sex was amazing. I could tell a difference in the temperature of her pussy while pregnant. It was like she was ripe for fucking all the time. Man I enjoyed fucking her pussy during those nine months.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's been years ago. I don't remember it being that spectacular, more of a release. better than beating off in the shower. with our last child, we did not have sex the last 6 months. she was just too uncomfortable.
my opinion may be biased because when she was not pregnant, we enjoyed a very healthy sex life. she could give as well as she got. we were never horny long. we knew how to fix that. lol

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Up until around month 7 it was all good. Then the baby started really growing and making her slightly uncomfortable. I fucked her on her side which helped, but really she wanted me on top so I could drive deep inside her "her words".

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only three months in. Not much different. She's not as tight lately. Which is not expected. She says she's more horny but I can't tell a difference. Her cervix must have descended a bit because after some rough sex she ended up going to the ER to get it checked out due to pain she described as worse than child birth itself. I think she must have been being a bit melodramatic but it must have been painful nonetheless (or more likely childbirth is so horrifically painful the precise amount of it is blocked from memory else you'd never do it again?). Anyway, other than that one time it's been pretty similar so far. A few less positions.

Reactions: 12loner

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only three months in. Not much different. She's not as tight lately. Which is not expected. She says she's more horny but I can't tell a difference. Her cervix must have descended a bit because after some rough sex she ended up going to the ER to get it checked out due to pain she described as worse than child birth itself. I think she must have been being a bit melodramatic but it must have been painful nonetheless (or more likely childbirth is so horrifically painful the precise amount of it is blocked from memory else you'd never do it again?). Anyway, other than that one time it's been pretty similar so far. A few less positions.
Hey Dude!

I just saw the PIX of your BIIIIIG SPERM CANNON. It is no small wonder that wifey had to go the the ER. I bet you also filled her up with major "SPERMAGE"!!

RICKY_27

Reactions: KengoNaininchi
D

deleted814719

When my wife was pregnant with our two sons, she went through a period of time when she was extremely horny. It was great sex because she was into it. I would say that I enjoyed her pussy more because when we were younger, she would get REALLY slippery and wet. OMG, when fucking her, my dick would be coated with white juices which was a real turn-on for me.

The day before our second son was born, we fucked with her on her back and me on my side. I wonder if the nurses and doctor could tell?!

For you guys that are married or got your girlfriend pregnant did you really enjoy fucking your significant other while they were pregnant? Could you tell any difference in how much you enjoy the sex while she was pregnant?
I loved fucking my wife while she was pregnant. I could feel the baby moving while fucking her etc. Would love to hear any stories you guys had while fucking your significant other while pregnant. I remember taking my wife on a picnic one day took a quilt and a picnic basket and bottle of wine. We went out in this field in a major park in the mountains. Took off our clothes and I fucked the hell out of my wife and she was almost 9 months pregnant. The sex was amazing. I could tell a difference in the temperature of her pussy while pregnant. It was like she was ripe for fucking all the time. Man I enjoyed fucking her pussy during those nine months.

All the time. Pregnant sex was the fucking best. There were days I wanted to do it like five times a day. I didn’t care. It was blow and go. She let me. Lol. Ahhh 2014... lol.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really loved (and really miss) pregnant sex.
The wife was very much in the mood during that time and it was such a turn on touching her big belly and feeling the kicks while she was on top and having milk squirt out of her tits when I kneaded them.

We had sex so much during that time that with the second one it was right up till the night before labor. In fact the doctor even commented that may have helped make what was a quick and smooth delivery.
Maybe I helped her pre-dilate ;).

Every since then I have always been aroused by pregnant women and thought the wife was at her most attractive then and feel bad sometimes it is something I will never experience again.

Since then, I only almost had a chance to have pregnant sex again back when we where swinging and one of the ladies we met at a club was expecting. But alas, aside from letting Mrs. Motion eat her out, she didn't want to play with any men that night so that was that :(.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got wife pregnant twice. Sex was extremely good both times. Nothing like breeding and impregnating the woman you love. She stayed horny the entire pregnancy. As the months went by the positions changed due to her growing belly. Nothing like fucking a pregnant woman.

My late-wife and I had sex during all four of her pregnancies all the way to birth. She already liked sex to begin with, but the pregnancies made her even hornier than normal. She was able to do all the usual positions until the last couple of months, where she most either sat on my cock or laid on her back. I didn't mind. It was all great sex.

Since then I've had sex with two pregnant girlfriends. Neither went all the way to birth, but they each were hornier during the first few months.

D

deleted5700751

yes, she was wetter more often. she wanted it more often. she was masturbating every night when i wasnt home to fuck her. i miss how horny she was at that time. i could always see how much he just needed it.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first it was pretty good but by the time p was mid-late term she started to find it uncomfortable, my wife has always got very big during pregnancy though and day to day life in general was a struggle for her.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

Hairygent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
got her pregnant twice, both times she was very horny throughout. it was really hot, her pussy seemed wetter and we would fuck once or twice a day. Would need to change positions as it went on but it was great, could feel them moving inside in the latter half while fucking her. Fucked her on the day they were born a few hours before both times.

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some of the best sex I've had with my wife was when she was pregnant. her drive was thru the roof up until about a week or so before. my favorite was when she would ride me and milk would drip, sometimes uncontrollably, all over us. excellent memories.