Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that i mind thrusting, i love to take charge and i will do almost all the time, but i can also lay back and let her take care of me, and i appreciate a women go for what she wants once in a while.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that i mind thrusting, i love to take charge and i will do almost all the time, but i can also lay back and let her take care of me, and i appreciate a women go for what she wants once in a while.

I prefer this, sometimes I want to move the way I want to and have him lay still, but most of the time the guy just moves anyway. Maybe I want control sometimes too!

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, your friend is just enjoying sex the way he likes it. But what about his partners. Do the women like it? Do they come back for more?

I'm a thruster too, but since I'm 6'5/220#, I have to be particularly careful when I'm with a woman-- change positions and intensity. With a guy, I prefer to be very aggressive and test his limits.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, your friend is just enjoying sex the way he likes it. But what about his partners. Do the women like it? Do they come back for more?

I'm a thruster too, but since I'm 6'5/220#, I have to be particularly careful when I'm with a woman-- change positions and intensity. With a guy, I prefer to be very aggressive and test his limits.

My ex was 6'4 and 115kg. I'm only 5' but if anything it turns me on more when guys are that much bigger than me. I love being fucked hard so thrusting is great.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

My ex was 6'4 and 115kg. I'm only 5' but if anything it turns me on more when guys are that much bigger than me. I love being fucked hard so thrusting is great.

Same here (my ex is 6ft5 and built like a brick $hit house) and i particularly like going on top so he can have my boobs bouncing in his face as i grind myself up n down onto him:biggrin1:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can lie back and get a blowjob, but yes for me that is foreplay not the "real thing." And even having someone riding me isn't as fun as thrusting. If I am going to cum, my pelvis has to be thrusting even for a BJ.

I can let it be done, but I greatly prefer thrusting.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys who have women ride them are either very old, overweight, or just fucken lazy.

I hate having the girl on top, and the last girl I was with insisted on it. Honestly the sensation isn't that good, and there were times I lost my hard on out of boredom and lack of feeling anything.

I'd much rather be on top anyday. Feels better.

WilliamInOklahoma

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MercyfulFate said:

"I hate having the girl on top, and the last girl I was with insisted on it. Honestly the sensation isn't that good, and there were times I lost my hard on out of boredom and lack of feeling anything."

Can't agree with you here at all - it's an incredible turn on to have my wife on top (sometimes, not every time), as I can fondle and kiss her big tits, plus just seeing them there bouncing in my face is enough to make me hard!