For my Str8 Mate, Fucking = Thrusting

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a mate, an Aussie-Rules footy player, who is most definitely str8 even though for a time, he lived with my BF and I and being a young lad, was often horny and being emotionally close, he'd fuck my BF.

During sex, his pelvis was always thrusting, even when my BF was riding him - his legs would come up as he slammed his cock into my BF.

Even when getting a head job, his hips would be in motion. There was never a time when he would just lie still - he had to thrust.

Anyone else like this or have a partner where fucking = thrusting?

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeh my bf does this all the time, even when getting a bj. even when he wanks just before he cums he pushes upwards like his dicks looking for a tight hole to fuck

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I thrust. I think it's a natural thing to do. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that for me it's part of what sex is about. During a blow-job or some other "gentle" activity, I try to reduce it or stop it, but even if I aim at stopping I think there's a bit of residual thrusting going on. And just before coming, the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the pelvic muscles that goes with thrusting definitely make the orgasm more powerful.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You have a mate...who is most definitely NOT STRAIGHT.
He fucked your BF.
That is what is called proof.

Not that this is the forum for it but he had never fucked a guy before and hasn't since. His idea of a fun Saturday night was getting pissed and fighting.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that this is the forum for it but he had never fucked a guy before and hasn't since. His idea of a fun Saturday night was getting pissed and fighting.

Maybe not the intent of the thread but truth in advertising please.

I'm 100% straight and my idea of a fun Saturday night is fucking a woman.
Getting pissed and fighting is not the qualification for being 100% straight.

I've never fucked a guy and never been fucked by one.
Not the slightest interest.
That is the difference.

And thrusting is great. :wink:
Who would want to just stand or lie there?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe it is instinctive as well. I am a thruster. When I am betting head I do try to control it a but but my hips will move and gyrate a bit and especially when I am cumming. Hell, even when I am jerking off I thrust :)

:fing02: YUP!