For my wife's birthday...

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi All~

Well, my wife's 40th birthday is coming up next month and she's provided me with a short-list of ideas for gifts she'd like to receive. Although I can easily get the first two on eBay, the third is proving a bit more problematic since the last thing she enumerated in her birthday wish-list was "a boy" and, last I'd checked, on-line merchants like eBay and Amazon were totally out of stock.

Sure, there are some excellent UK swinger sites upon which I could post a free personal ad, but my wife is a member of most of these and even administrates one herself so, even if I was successful in my search to secure her final birthday request, her hearing about it so far in advance would just spoil the surprise (of course, I'd actually discuss and share photos of any potential birthday cock candidates with her closer to the date).

And so, her usual haunts of UK swingers' forums being out of bounds, I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had any ideas. Besides, my wife is somewhat well-endowed down below a well as up top, so a large penis is always her personal preference when it "cums" to cock (with double vaginal penetration being one of her favourite swinging activities, although we haven't managed a triple- yet since we simply can't figure out what to do with all the legs), so LPSG seemed an apropos place to post the inquiry.

Oh, perhaps I should clarify: As far as my wife is concerned, "a boy" is basically anything of our adult species with a pulse and a penis (so "cock in a frock" is fair phallic game as well). Given her druthers, though, she does love long-hairs, so long, flowing locks in addition to a big cock would be a special bonus but certainly not a necessity.

So any thoughts as to how I can fulfill my wife's final birthday wish? If so, or if you perchance just live relatively close to us (Somerset, UK) and would like to offer her a birthday boner yourself, please let me know...

Cheers,
~Reese! :~)

P.S. ...and I should probably mention for those who only know her as the buxom blonde in our profile pic, she's recently gone non-blonde (I know, I know - am still struggling to get over it myself).

Last edited:

B_gmjmj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
23 guy young and slim pm me if you are interested west london can travel