For Penis Pumpers

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at Autozone, buying new wind shield wipers. I saw something that look like a Penis Pump. Not the while thing, but just the hand pump, no cylinder.

It looked just like the metal gauge pump on the colt penis pumps I see at the stores all the time for $130.

Accept, it was $25 and called a "Brake Fluid Bleeder Pump".

I have heard about people saying if you want to make your own penis pump all the parts are in a hardwear store. But I'm sure no one hear wants to go to a Home Depot and ask a sales clerk. "I'm looking for supplies to make a Penis Pump at home"

So anyone that wants to make a home made penis pump. The name of the Pump is "Brake Fluid Bleeder Pump"

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The nice thing about the brake bleeder pump is that it comes with some tubing and the catch container. I hooked mine up so I can wet pump with warm water. It is amazing the difference, I had been pumping dry for 3 years or more, and feeling frustrated. Now with warm water in the tube, you don't need lube or lotion, and the gains are real quick. I am now starting to pack my 2.25" tube after packing the 2" tube in three sessions (I have never been able to fill that tube up before, even soaking in warm water and pumping). That brake bleeder pump is the way to go! The money you save can go for another tube in the future.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
They sure do, Tmak88. They even have gauges on them to prove it. They will absolutely create air pressure differentials.