? for ppl who shave

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do you do it without getting those little red bumps? ive shaved a few times, used a new blade, shaving cream, shaved with the grain etc., but i cant seem to do it without getting those little red bumps. is there some kind of anti-bump product out there?

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a wonderful "how-to" on a website Large Labia and their Sex Appeal at SexyLabia.com I know it's not exactly your problem, lol, but the advise is right on target. The main thing to remember is to use something very slick, like conditioner, as your base, and make sure you have a multi-blade razor, like Mach 3 so as to avoid the ingrown hairs.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of anti-bump products out there, dude. There's one I've used very successfully called Ingrow go by Skin Doctor. I'm sure it can be found outside Australia but even if not, just go your local pharmacist or skin clinic and they can help.

Its especially important if you're shaving the nether regions...don't want to itch there or look like you've come down with a nasty case of syphilis!!!!

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a wonderful "how-to" on a website Large Labia and their Sex Appeal at SexyLabia.com I know it's not exactly your problem, lol, but the advise is right on target. The main thing to remember is to use something very slick, like conditioner, as your base, and make sure you have a multi-blade razor, like Mach 3 so as to avoid the ingrown hairs.

haha all that pussy talk on that website got me going and i just unloaded. im abuot to go shower now. time for me to shave. it's been a couple months.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK -- I know this goes against almost every single piece of advice, but...

You can't shave your pubes like you shave your face. Up top, you're going for the close shave; and if you were to subject your face to the same crotchal-environment (chaffing, sweat, etc) you subject your junk, you'd be red-faced in no time. And I avoided shaving my pubes completely because the one time I did (in the shower, with girly shaving gel and a good razor) I spend the next week in agony, scratching and twitching at the huge rash of razor burn that ensued.

Then I read what sounded like the stupidest advice... but tried it anyway. And now, I shave as such: Gently, with a dry razor, absolutely no cream, water, moisture of any sort, BEFORE I shower. Yeah, it doesn't get AS close a baby-smooth shave as you'd get using products, etc., but I never, ever have a problem with razor burn. Just make sure you go lightly, and WITH THE GRAIN.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a Schick Slim Twin razor with the alovera strip on it and Edge sensative skin gell.For me the trick is to shave every two days or the stubble will give me those red itchy bumps.Failing that corn starch not talc in between shaves keeps the bumps away.Anyway that's what I've done for 16 years and it works for me!

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
whats wrong with using hair removal cream?......has worked better than a razor for me in past.

I'm terrified of the "chemical burn" factor of using these creams. Do you use it on your balls and taint?

I do shave regularly and use TendSkin to ward off the bumps (with mixed success). Would love to try a cream, but scared of winding up in terrible pain.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will second shaving dry. I shave my sack about once a week or so this way. Never had bumps or any problems with cuts or nicks. I trim the rest so I can't say anything about that.

aussiebum20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use a really good product called "tend skin" you can find it at sephora or online. It truly works miracles. Let me know what you think.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG...I shaved a little around my penis the other week. I had to itch my penis and balls every other second...it was so annoying and bothersome.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya ive been thinkin about the irritation and itch and have decided the cons outweigh the pros in this situation...i dont even think there are any pros actually

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG...I shaved a little around my penis the other week. I had to itch my penis and balls every other second...it was so annoying and bothersome.

Give it another shot. It itches like hell the first time or so, but not once you start regularly doing it. And it's kind of addictive.

smurfpotter624

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been shaving since I was 14. Over time, your body will get used to it.

I shave with a Mach 3 razor in the shower (under the water). Called 'wet shaving', I don't use any cream or anything. I shave against the grain for a smooth shave.

Also, I only shave once a week. Sometimes I shave my shaft and balls twice a week if it gets too itchy. You get used to the itch and hardly ever notice it anymore after a while.

I also shave my ass (crack), stomach, chest, nipples, arm pits, and face this way.

D

deleted213967

I tried Nair for Men (TM) once on my balls...speculating it would be cleaner and more efficient than Gillette Fusion and cream...

Big mistake!

I THEN proceeded to read the full directions, only to find out that the manufacturer discouraged use there!

So what's the f*ing point?

I threw away that junk.

Soon, Gillette will come up with Fusion-Plus-Ueber-Turbo and the hair will just fall off gracefully.