For Pumpers: Post pump depression?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering for those who do pump. Is there a slight depression knowing that your penis isnt really the true size of your pumped penis? After you come down, do you feel less because your penis is no longer that size or knowing you cannot get that big without the pump?

When you give your measurements, do you state the pumped, inflated size or your true erect size?

I guess where I am coming from it that I am sure it is a thrill to "make" your penis bigger temporarily, but reality has to kick in and maybe you could hope that it will as big one day without the pump? Or am I missing the whole point about pumping?

I have never pumped before, well at least with a proper penis pump. :rolleyes:
As for me, I imagine I would get depress, getting my hopes up when it comes back down. :frown1:

justunder7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just got a pump and my 1st session was yesterday. I did 5 minutes, then 10 and another 10, and jelqed a bit after the last one. I thought it was awesome and I followed the directions. Jelqing was never better, after doing this routine. I hung longer and stayed thicker for about 16-18 hours, so I'm pretty happy about that. No post-pump depression here. Directions suggest pumping like this every other day, so I'm being a good boy and taking a break today. Tomorrow should be fun.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wondering for those who do pump. Is there a slight depression knowing that your penis isnt really the true size of your pumped penis? After you come down, do you feel less because your penis is no longer that size or knowing you cannot get that big without the pump?

When you give your measurements, do you state the pumped, inflated size or your true erect size?

I guess where I am coming from it that I am sure it is a thrill to "make" your penis bigger temporarily, but reality has to kick in and maybe you could hope that it will as big one day without the pump? Or am I missing the whole point about pumping?

I have never pumped before, well at least with a proper penis pump. :rolleyes:
As for me, I imagine I would get depress, getting my hopes up when it comes back down. :frown1:

After 10 years of pumping, I can't recall ever being depressed. My true measurements (free of pumping for at least 72 hrs) are 8.3 X 6.3 erect. Thus I have to use a lot of lube for the first 20 pump in my 10 X 2 tube. Thereafter it's all fun and excitement and moving up in tube size for girth. As for my inflated size, I rarely measure except perhaps after a 3 or 4 hour session. Yeah, I wish I could hold a full 9+ length by a 7 or 8 inch circumference, but I'm realistic and know that that's not going to happen.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From my own experiences I haven't heard about any men who've really suffered from depression after they"re not the "pumped size".
I'm sure there might be a very few who may like you, feel let down after "the plump" is gone but I don't think that is the norm.
Besides if you become one of the dedicated few who do this day in,day out you will keep your pumped size for good as Mr. Ed has.
Keep pumping!
Best wishes to you, Wish.
C.B.:saevil: