For Single Dads, Would you consider having a Trans woman be your wife or mother to your children?

aeihtelag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I need answers from straight single dads. Like would you accept me, a trans woman to mother your children or to any child-rearing your own flesh and blood?

I just need cut-throat answers without any sugar-coating opinions based on your experience, beliefs
, and etc.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would marry a trans women in a New York second. I am physically attracted to them. To me they have the perfect anatomy. Tits,balls and ass. Mentally I think that they have a male brain in their thought processes but have many attributes of a associated with females. I think they would make great mother's and great life partners in and out of the bedroom. However, I don't think a child or even a young adult could ever understand the other than normal attraction between a husband and wife or mother and child. Therefore I would never tell them that their step mom was previously a man. And that's something that mom and dad would have to agree to before marriage.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would marry a trans women in a New York second. I am physically attracted to them. To me they have the perfect anatomy. Tits,balls and ass. Mentally I think that they have a male brain in their thought processes but have many attributes associated with females. I think they would make great mother's and great life partners in and out of the bedroom. However, I don't think a child or even a young adult could ever understand the other than normal attraction between a husband and wife or mother and child. Therefore I would never tell them that their step mom was previously a man. And that's something that mom and dad would have to agree to before marriage.

• Love
Reactions: barebackclaire

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need answers from straight single dads. Like would you accept me, a trans woman to mother your children or to any child-rearing your own flesh and blood?

I just need cut-throat answers without any sugar-coating opinions based on your experience, beliefs
, and etc.
I can’t think parenting without my wife , the kind of love and endurance she has, not sleeping breastfeeding and delivery she is a tough one, I change diapers and give the bottle but I she end up sleeping the half i sleep. I’m not attracted by the male genitalia so i guess that I find a woman with vagina for my personal taste. There are bi and gay men who were married with kids perhaps that’s a better target for the question.
I think you are making the question the other way around, first find someone who loves you and then think on making a family, any kind of couple could surrogate and receive donations if biology doesn’t help or adopt.
Kids are not easily fooled if your kid doesn’t realize another may point it out, on some point you will have to clarify, stating the love between you and unconditional love to him.