Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd rather be happy with whatever comes along. For the last couple of years the relationships with the women I've dated have been fun and casual and I have had no desire to turn them into anything else (like "stable, long-term, monogamous"). But if a person came along who I felt like having that sort of relationship with that would be cool too. But being "single and dating" is working well for me right now.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been married for 30 years come this August. Sure, I think about other women sometimes and fantasize about being single. But I have 2 beautiful daughters who would not exist had I not married.

And I don't particularly relish the idea of growing old alone. It is easy to ignore that possibility when you are young and attractive, but even if your looks do not fade terribly, you will inevitably become less attractive to the opposite sex as you get older.

If you live, that is.

claddagh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would rather be in a long term MONOGAMOUS relationship than either being single or being in an open relationship. I don't mind being alone, but I also enjoy having someone to come home and talk to at the end of the day and to share my life with. If the relationship wasn't monogamous I'd rather be single. Sex is special to me and doesn't usually occur before the third date with someone, and I think it's better once you get to know that person. So if we weren't monogamous, I'd rather be alone.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found..
Relationships were fine at the time
Got to work at em obviously, even in them found myself treasuring any and all alone time
Certainly dont miss a relationship now
Been more than content for about 12 years, definitly by choice i can tell you that, will be solo for far & beyond
.... & into the next phase for sure...ha
enz
ps. be nice if you let us know where your at OP
Thanks.?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the moment, being single is fine with me - I'm much more concerned with establishing and settling into my own life, first.

Eventually, though, I think I would prefer being in a relationship. If the woman is right, then I want it to be completely monogamous. I think it's a shame that people are marrying and divorcing so often these days, I just don't think people marry for love any more.

Not to say that everyone does this, and I'll give exception to cases that are often unbeknownst to the other partner.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Relationship. Haven't been in one for well over a year, and erm, yeah. Much prefer it to being single.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A rather simple question for all you single men---Would you rather be in a stable, long-term, monogamous relationship, or would you rather be single? :confused:

stable, long-term, monogamous relationship

but

it has to be a good one

some
stable, long-term, monogamous relationships just suck

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm currently single, and I LOVE it. Sometimes I think about being in an actual relationship, and that kind of stuff but the bottom line is, I don't want to be bothered. I enjoy being alone in my house, and can't imange sharing it with anyone else (...other than my family, I currently live at home, but taking steps to be out on my own).

When I get lonely I have friends I hang out with, which I'd honestly rather do than a girlfriend. And yes, there are those "certian needs" that I have every now and then, but I can take care of them myself.

Honestly, the only things that would make my life perfect right now would be advancing in my job so I can comfortably afford my own place, and a fuck buddy for those times when I need "some"...

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
monogamous, stable and long term of course. Gotta say though that the more i read about our generation and its wants the more i begin to lose faith in the idea of finding it. Seems a lot of people are opting to wait until their 30's or 40's to "settle down".