for size queens

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right now, I'd say it's a hard choice for me. I don't have sex now and I'm not into short-term relationships, so that makes this even harder to say for sure. I'd like to have both but you can't have everything you want. Even if I'm not very sexually active at age 50, i'd like to be able to say he's pretty well-hung. Also, right now, I'd say I'd rather not be with anyone smaller than me (overall. meaning thicker or longer than me is still bigger than me, if they don't have both over me). I personally see myself wanting sex at that age, with my partner, though. I'd probably be one of those "gross old people still having sex" people. xD

I HOPE I'm one of those "gross old people still having sex"! :biggrin1: Hopefully I will have more sex when I'm old than I did when I was young, since I had so little when I was young... Besides, I don't think old people having sex is gross at all. I think it's great for them if they can do that! :smile:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, don't get me wrong there. :3 I think it' a good thing but, tell any of your young friends that someone 40 years older than them is having sex and you'll likely get that responce. xD Power to the sexually active older crowd!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, don't get me wrong there. :3 I think it' a good thing but, tell any of your young friends that someone 40 years older than them is having sex and you'll likely get that responce. xD Power to the sexually active older crowd!

:biggrin1: They'll think differently when they get older, I'm sure...

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm, well, I guess the largest guy I have been with was the 'whole package' (6'+, successful, caring, 9.5" etc.) but I really wouldn't be interested in settling down with him, because we didn't really 'click' together... so maybe size isn't everything, because chemistry is important too.

LK

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

For me, it's becoming the opposite as I get older. When it comes to younger, I picture "boys" who look like they are in high school and are still doing the "rabbit sex", which is basically masturbating while inside a partner.

For some reason, it creeps me out or makes me giggle, even though I remember being young and it's natural.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'9''...and I'm a 40 ddd. I don't really hang around short guys...I always say you have to be at least 5'9'' to ride this ride...yea, my boobs could stare you down JMeister...they stare me down everyday...lol.

Nobody's boobs can stare me down. My boob staring skills are finely honed from living in a city where woman think about calling the police because you acknowledge their presence while walking in opposite directions.

So I aimed my sites a little lower in this town and have never been disappointed since. [insert perv smile here]

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am single, and will marry someone who is hung....given that the other criteria has to be there as well ie) intelligence, humour, kindness, etc. I am seeking the entire package not just a big dick.

But to answer your question, if I were to settle down with one man, he will have one big F**king dick, I can assure you that much.

This is so funny. The guy you have linked as your king claims to have 14X9 inches but does not provide pics. Interesting, very interesting.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am single, and will marry someone who is hung....given that the other criteria has to be there as well ie) intelligence, humour, kindness, etc. I am seeking the entire package not just a big dick.

But to answer your question, if I were to settle down with one man, he will have one big F**king dick, I can assure you that much.

how big would be required for you to consider marrige

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm 5'9''...and I'm a 40 ddd. I don't really hang around short guys...I always say you have to be at least 5'9'' to ride this ride...yea, my boobs could stare you down JMeister...they stare me down everyday...lol.

well with boobs like yours it's easy to understand guys paying attention to them
I'm willing to bet you've had women give them more then a once over to...
pretty tall girl tho so that probubly helps with proportions
still how the hell do you purchase a shirt....