For Stevie Nicks Fans

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
So am I to understand that not ONE person on this site (besides myself) wants to hear Stevie Nicks sing "At Last"?

I adore Stevie, but she's been performing this since at least '98, so for 'fans' this isn't all that new. And do you really think this song is suited to her voice?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
mindseye said:
I adore Stevie, but she's been performing this since at least '98, so for 'fans' this isn't all that new. And do you really think this song is suited to her voice?
She's performed it exactly twice: Stormy Weather in '98 and the same in 2002. It's also on the "Stormy Weather" CD but it's oft overlooked. I've actually run into quite a few people who enjoy Stevie but aren't as "die hard" as I am that haven't heard it. Personally, I think she sings the shit out of it. Po-ta-to, Po-tah-to.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry Sorc... I think even Cher would be better suited for that song. Of course, the only version I've ever enjoyed is Ella Fitzgerald.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Sorry Sorc... I think even Cher would be better suited for that song. Of course, the only version I've ever enjoyed is Ella Fitzgerald.
I can understand that. Cher singing it would just be hilarious...almost as funny as Celine Dion singing AC/DC "She Shook Me All Night Long"

I guess I'm out in the cold with this one (packs his Stevie toys and goes home)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
So am I to understand that not ONE person on this site (besides myself) wants to hear Stevie Nicks sing "At Last"?

Alleyblue..paging Alleyblue...

I fully enjoyed it, Socerer, brought back some happy (and hot) memories! I noticed only 6 had downloaded just now before I did. I love her fucking sexy voice -- always have, always will! Thanks.

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't been able to think of Stevie Nicks without laughing since I saw the SNL "Steve Nicks' Fajita Roundup" sketch.