Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This same concept keeps going around and around... I think it's kind of semantics, too:

We're all different, composed of different desires and feelings that are a result of who we inherently are (who we were born to be) mixed with a life of parental rearing, societal pressures and influences, and experiences that shape our outcomes.

That being said, some guys are only turned on by women- others by men- others somewhere in between. Some guys desire sex with women (as an object choice) but that are comfortable with the idea of being gender-identified with his own sex- and scenes that are overtly sexual (erotic) will trigger sexual excitement- even if no woman is present.

I think guys who would say "yeah that makes sense" would also be able to see that, logically, we are complex beings that are capable of many forms of turn-ons and turn-offs, even if we "know" that we're only supposed to follow one type of behavior. If a guy has always been surrounded by, for lack of a better word, heterosexual social molding, and his inclinations don't bend towards a wider view of sexual expression, he's probably going to answer this question in the negative. That same guy, if surrounded with gay friends or family members, might still come up with the same answer "it's not for me" but would say that his mind has considered it - and the question has been answered.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For Straight Guys ONLY

I was terrified re coming into this thread but then thought WTF
your not exactly going to bite' me huh?? ha
enz

anyway as a concession i never read yr post.

HOWZAT'

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
It's an argument some guys take because they are struggling with their orientation and find out who they are. However, I don't think he's saying all straight males are in the closet. I think he's saying all straight males have had same sex attractions. Just because you've had a same sex attraction doesn't mean you're gay or in the closet. And I'm not saying I agree with what he said. I don't know what goes on in the minds of all straight men.

what is it about lpsg that makes bi/gay people assume heterosexual males are all just in the closet?

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow, lots of interesting responses. I guess I what I really wanted to know is if most straight guys ever have wondered what it would be like, not necessarily if they have acted upon... but I had never heard that it was normal.. Obviously it is not normal, but I wonder, when you're in the gym with everyone else naked around you in the shower or whatever... What goes on in your head?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never fantasized about a direct sexual encounter with another man, but I have fantasized about 3 ways or more ways. Even in those fantasies though, I am not turned on by direct contact with another guy. Sharing a woman is fine, but having never experienced an MMF, I don't know if I would be able to go thru with it.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
So I overheard two guys talking at a bar saying that it is normal for guys (str8) to fantasize about having some sort of sexual encounter with other men.

No, this isn't "normal" though it may not be unusual. What is unusual is two straight guys having this discussion with each other at a bar. I would suggest this was a situation where two, somewhat less than straight guys were "feeling" each other out to reaffirm their own feelings and maybe see if the other would be interested in exploring a little.

Here is the extent to which another guy impacts a straight guy's sexual fantasy:

Girlfirend: "Babe you are sooo much bigger/better than my last boyfriend!"

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, this isn't "normal" though it may not be unusual. What is unusual is two straight guys having this discussion with each other at a bar. I would suggest this was a situation where two, somewhat less than straight guys were "feeling" each other out to reaffirm their own feelings and maybe see if the other would be interested in exploring a little.

Here is the extent to which another guy impacts a straight guy's sexual fantasy:

Girlfirend: "Babe you are sooo much bigger/better than my last boyfriend!"

lol, thats pretty much it

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your car costs 25 million dollars you need to move somewhere with a better exchange rate lol.

yeah, im keeping my old POS buick, but im just putting 97" white gold rims with a 3D tv in the middle of each rim, and they spin backwards ... they cost $5 mil each (gotta get a spare incase i actually drive the car):rolleyes:

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
even though i'm a member of this website looking at dicks several times a week, i've never fantasized about doing anything sexual with another man.
i'm fascinated by big dicks for some reason (that's why i have 80 straight/20% gay in my profile), but that's about it.