For Straight Guys who enjoy getting pegged by your girlfriend/Wife

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My question is genuine and for guys who TRULY IDENTIFY as heterosexual that enjoy being pegged by their wife/girlfriend. I recently came across a pegging video that got my curiosity going:

Mr butts ebony strap on - xHamster.com

In all of the pegging vids I saw (pro or amateur made), these straight dudes always seem to really enjoy the act of being penetrated by a female very much.

With that being said, have the thought of being penetrated by another man (that has the real equipment instead of a strapon dildo) ever crossed any of your minds? If so, were any you able to or felt confident enough share this with your wife/girlfriend? If so, how did she feel/respond?

Please, no sarcastic answers, serious replies only. Thanks in advance for all your comments :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Analtop71

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I don't like pegging but this is a stupid question that any person should be able to know the answer to. a straight guy that like pegging from their gf or wife is still straight unless he says other wise. Therefore he doesn't want to do anything with a man.

You don't see people asking gay guys if they like fucking guys asses why don't they just do women asses. And do you know why people don't as this because we all know that they are gay men and gay men don't like women. So why would you ask a straight man if he wants a man, it's an idiotic question.

I may not likepegging but a guy that does like it and is a straight man will say the exact same thing.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is genuine and for guys who TRULY IDENTIFY as heterosexual that enjoy being pegged by their wife/girlfriend. I recently came across a pegging video that got my curiosity going:

Mr butts ebony strap on - xHamster.com

In all of the pegging vids I saw (pro or amateur made), these straight dudes always seem to really enjoy the act of being penetrated by a female very much.

With that being said, have the thought of being penetrated by another man (that has the real equipment instead of a strapon dildo) ever crossed any of your minds? If so, were any you able to or felt confident enough share this with your wife/girlfriend? If so, how did she feel/respond?

Please, no sarcastic answers, serious replies only. Thanks in advance for all your comments :).

This isn't sarcastic...

If you're a gay man (who identifies as 99% - 100% gay), does getting a blowjob from another man make you fantasize about women because women are also capable of sucking cock?

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet another twist on the "get straight men to admit they have gay desires" fetish that runs wild on this forum constantly.

I really don't know how many more twists they can put on this topic. They will continue to get the same answers over and over again. And the OP knows this hence his "please no sarcastic answers" in his post, lol.

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i want to experience a prostate orgasm badly. my non prude wife draws the line here. it aint gonna happen. as bad as i want it, i cant imagine a dudes dick in my ass but i may reconsider it as time goes on. maybe im 1% gay hahaha

Reactions: Heat
D

deleted468451

i want to experience a prostate orgasm badly. my non prude wife draws the line here. it aint gonna happen. as bad as i want it, i cant imagine a dudes dick in my ass but i may reconsider it as time goes on. maybe im 1% gay hahaha

I recommend an aneros prostate massager.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay men need to understand one thing. Heterosexual men dont allow men to have sex in our rectums. A women who is sexually adventurous and we trust, is a possibility depending on the man. But another man sexually is a no go for the truly heterosexual man.

The responses are too sarcastic and aggressive. The original OP asked not to do that. So men should respect that. The OP is not in your ass so lighten up men. Answer the question only.

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gay men need to understand one thing. Heterosexual men dont allow men to have sex in our rectums. A women who is sexually adventurous and we trust, is a possibility depending on the man. But another man sexually is a no go for the truly heterosexual man.

The responses are too sarcastic and aggressive. The original OP asked not to do that. So men should respect that. The OP is not in your ass so lighten up men. Answer the question only.

Thanks gma for your candor and true understanding of what I was asking in my original post.

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now I don't like pegging but this is a stupid question that any person should be able to know the answer to. a straight guy that like pegging from their gf or wife is still straight unless he says other wise. Therefore he doesn't want to do anything with a man.

You don't see people asking gay guys if they like fucking guys asses why don't they just do women asses. And do you know why people don't as this because we all know that they are gay men and gay men don't like women. So why would you ask a straight man if he wants a man, it's an idiotic question.

I may not likepegging but a guy that does like it and is a straight man will say the exact same thing.

@Hatt_101: There is nothing stupid or idiotic about anyone asking a genuine question about something he/she wants to know the answer to. As well, my original question is for STRAIGHT GUYS who identify as such and like to be pegged by their wives/gfs, not straight guys who never tried it or don't have any interest in doing so. Nor was it about questioning anyone's sexuality.

And FYI, I have a female friend who once told me she dealt with a very hardcore hetero guy who really liked for her to strapon a dildo and fuck the hell out of him. She also said he told her he was glad she understood and didn't jugde him for liking what he liked. He also confided to her that he wanted to try it with a guy but was too fearful that he may like it too much. True story.

Also for your FYI there are women who feel they can "change" gays sexually if they give them a chance, and asking them such questions posed in your example above. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yet another twist on the "get straight men to admit they have gay desires" fetish that runs wild on this forum constantly.

Firstly, I do not identify as being gay, straight, bi or otherwise as labels limit my sexuality. As well, I am well aware of how questions posted in this forum can make one think this is what someone gay or otherwise wants you "straight" guys to be. It makes me sick too, but TRUST ME, I have no desire to do this, and my intentions in starting this thread are 100% honorable.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really don't know how many more twists they can put on this topic. They will continue to get the same answers over and over again. And the OP knows this hence his "please no sarcastic answers" in his post, lol.

@Blackhandle: Firstly, RELAX. Nobody is questioning your sexuality or trying to get you nor others to feel any differently about it. READ and UNDERSTAND the questions first posted in thread and my other responses to other posters.

The reason why I asked for no sarcastic answers is because I had a feeling some of you would probably misunderstand my original question, such as a lot of you did. The only ones that understood were posters gma and 7X525.

Thanks again for your comments.

Last edited:

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The OP new what kind of responses he would get when he made thread as this topic has been packaged and repacked on this for as long as I have been here hence his "no sarcastic responses" disclaimer. Fuck lightening. The heterosexual men of this site are tired of the same BS. Don't tell us what to do with our key boards.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Blackhandle: Firstly, RELAX. Nobody is questioning your sexuality or trying to get you nor others to feel any differently about it. READ and UNDERSTAND the questions first posted in thread and my other responses to other posters.

The reason why I asked for no sarcastic answers is because I had a feeling some of you would probably misunderstand my original question, such as a lot of you did. The only ones that understood were posters gma and 7X525.

Thanks again for your comments.

I READ and UNDERSTOOD hence my reply.

SFLP

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think that there is some subtlety in OP that may or may not have been intended. There is a subset of guys that are "straight identified" for their own reasons that may entertain the thought of replacing a woman's strap-on with a man's dick. Labels can be subjective in that a guy may identify as straight because he never has had a gay experience but may think about it. Because they have never acted on any of these thoughts or fantasies, they may prefer to not identify as bi. But such a case likely applies to only a small subset of guys who identify as 100% straight. People can get hung up on labels, especially when assuming everyone has the same frame of reference as they do for what a particular label does and/or does not mean.

SFLP

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Off topic, but like another poster suggested, try an Aneros prostate massager. It can take a lot of time, practice, and periods of frustration before learning to achieve a full prostate orgasm, but once you do, it is incredible. After many Aneros sessions, I finally achieved a full, non-ejaculatory (dry) prostate orgasm that was a whole-body orgasm that lasts longer than a regular ejaculatory (wet) orgasm. A wet orgasm is easier to achieve with an Aneros, but it is no where close to the mind blowing intensity of a whole-body dry prostate orgasm. Once a dry whole-body prostate orgasm is achieved, the next step is to learn to ride that feeling from one dry prostate orgasm to another where a guy is truly multi-orgasmic. I have not achieved that yet, and I still have trouble consistently achieving a single dry orgasm, but it is worth the effort once experienced.

Guys who get fucked can have hands free ejaculatory orgasms from the stimulation of the prostate. This is a large part of why guys can enjoy getting fucked, whether pegged by a woman or by a guy's cock. Hypothetically, a guy could also learn to become multi-orgasmic with mind-blowing, whole-body dry prostate orgasms from getting pegged or fucked by a cock. Learning to do it with an Aneros can remove all of the thoughts that getting pegged may be too much like gay sex. And if a guy is too embarassed to tell his woman that he wants her to peg him or she refuses to do it, an Aneros is a fun solo way to go.

You can search for Aneros threads on here or google the Aneros website if you want more info on this method of prostate orgasms. They are not cheap but sure are fun -- I have two sizes and use one or the other depending on my mood....

(Sorry, not intending to hijack this thread.)

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

If you think that's me being sarcastic, you don't know me very well. I'm not going to act all thankful for being asked for the umpteenth tune in the umpteenth way if I've ever had a gay thought or desire. I haven't. And it's really annoying being asked repeatedly, especially when it's completely transparent that we're being asked so the OP can get his rocks off fantasizing about it. That's what these threads are always about.

Firstly, I do not identify as being gay, straight, bi or otherwise as labels limit my sexuality. As well, I am well aware of how questions posted in this forum can make one think this is what someone gay or otherwise wants you "straight" guys to be. It makes me sick too, but TRUST ME, I have no desire to do this, and my intentions in starting this thread are 100% honorable.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I didn't make any judgments about your sexuality, or presume to know what your sexuality is. I saw a spade and called it a spade. I'm not going to entertain threads baiting straight men into admitting they've had gay desires, which is what this is.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there may be nothing stupid about question but seeing as you have been a member since 2009 and you first posted something in 2011 i think you could have surmised what the answer was going to be to the question. and i answered the question because you specifically asked straight guys truly straight guys, and regardless of me not wanting to/ having a girls peg me doesnt change the answer of the question. which is a man who is truly heterosexual, quoted from your question, will never want to have any sexual contact with men it is simple as that

and not understanding that is what makes this a stupid question
and regards to your friend you just told a story about in that fyi that would be the very definition of bi curious.

and the women who thing that they can change a gay guy straight are as idiotic as the gay men that think they can turn a straight guy gay. Luckily the women of this board are all smart and have never asked such a question.
@Hatt_101: There is nothing stupid or idiotic about anyone asking a genuine question about something he/she wants to know the answer to. As well, my original question is for STRAIGHT GUYS who identify as such and like to be pegged by their wives/gfs, not straight guys who never tried it or don't have any interest in doing so. Nor was it about questioning anyone's sexuality.

And FYI, I have a female friend who once told me she dealt with a very hardcore hetero guy who really liked for her to strapon a dildo and fuck the hell out of him. She also said he told her he was glad she understood and didn't jugde him for liking what he liked. He also confided to her that he wanted to try it with a guy but was too fearful that he may like it too much. True story.

Also for your FYI there are women who feel they can "change" gays sexually if they give them a chance, and asking them such questions posed in your example above. Thanks for your comments.