For STRAIGHT guys...

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys I identify myself as a 22 year old straight male, but I have a couple questions for all of you who also identify as straight.

What exactly does straight mean? In the lockerooms and stuf, do u check out other dudes? Me and my straight friends some times whip out or cocks and joke around and stuff, we got all drunk and went streaking once too. I would probably have a threesome with another girl and a guy (like we we dp-ing her i mean) idk ive thought about maybe hooking up with a friend, but i def dont think im bi or gay, is this normal?

i think humans are alot more similar than we all would like to admit.

whats wrong with taking a look at a naked dude? the human body is a nice thing to look at it. I was reading somewhere too, that looking at pics of topless chicks cause less boners in dudes than when dudes shower together, etc.

What does it all meaN!?!?
I don't think it means you're gay at all. Men like competition, comparison, etc and such. The thing that would make you gay is if you see your friend's dick and think "oooh shit that would feel so good in my ass" or you see your friends ass and think, "i would fuck the shit out of him". But even that wouldn't make you gay unless you didn't feel anything when you thought of/saw women. It'd make you bisexual.

Just be you dude. As long as you're honest with yourself you can never be unhappy.