? for Straight guys

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont mind gay guys looking at my dick.. its kind of expected when u post ur dick on a site like this on the internet..i enjoy lookin at other big dicks and im not even gay.. so i cant blame them.. lol.. i just hope they like mine! guy or girl its still nice .. ive showed my dick to a gay guy before. even though id never go any farther than that.. it still got me hard having him look at it

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Age wears us down I guess and nice bod and cock, :wink:

I find this question very interesting. When I was a younger man, I would have been disgusted to know that gay men ogled or fantasized about me. I guess it was the homophobe type social groups I hung out with in high school and college (I played football in high school and college and being gay was a no-no). By the way, can you guess the position I played?? Anyways, the older I got, the more comfortable I became with myself and as long as I am not getting harassed by a gay man, I can take compliments from them and not think twice about posting pics they may see and fantasize over. Basically, I grew up. Besides, life is too damn short to be worrying over such trivial things, there are much bigger things to be pondering....... like the women of lpsg looking at my pics :wink:.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sure ill take a shitstorm on this one , especially being a new member .. but "monster" , in your pics, the 2 that show your dick, the guy isnt in very good shape, hes a little pudgy.. then the one you have without your dick and only torso. the body is totally ripped , abs buldging out,and clearly not the same person...what gives?

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loving the answers, I have some straight friends that are comfortable being nude around me. They know Im gay, and of course look, and I think it gives them as cheap a thrill as it does me. Win win I guess.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
im sure ill take a shitstorm on this one , especially being a new member .. but "monster" , in your pics, the 2 that show your dick, the guy isnt in very good shape, hes a little pudgy.. then the one you have without your dick and only torso. the body is totally ripped , abs buldging out,and clearly not the same person...what gives?
You know you could just ask privately, but this has been hashed out before...
http://www.lpsg.org/67718-monster-a-fake.html

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

see post #29

striker83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it probably depends on who is checking me out. If it is a creep, or someone who is over the top about it then yes it is offensive. If it is a glance and a doubletake and perhaps a smile then no I am not offended.

I am proud of my body and work hard for it to be enjoyed...

B_elielliot12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not gay though I get the urges at times. I don't put myself as 100% straight simply because I enjoy the fact guys might get off to me. I'm not so into looking at others myself, and I don't like watching cam. But I've got no problems with showing off myself. Guy or girl, if they like it....great :)

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't bother me or disgust me in the slightest, but I think the gay world would really benefit from a little more restraint for the simple reason that not entirely knowing how things stand is part of the spice of life. I mean, maybe I'm weird, but I love dating someone and only half knowing what's up - that whole guessing game and figuring things out - it's all part of courtship. If women were to pinch my ass and drool over my cock 24/7 I think it'd be cool for about a week before I'd want to go back to having to work for it. I'm not saying that gay men have no standards whatsoever, I know lots that do, but sexuality in general is a lot more rampant, and I just think it'd be a good idea to have a more intensive screening process before you go "nice cock, want to fuck?"

Again, I know not every gay man's like this, which is why this post is only really aimed at those who give it up way too easily. Don't sell yourself short is what I'm trying to say, I guess.