? for Straight guys

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a question that I would like to pose to the straight men, the men that state that they are 100 percent straight. I wonder what they think of gay men seeing and drooling over their tools here? As a gay man it would not bother me, but interested to hear from the other side.
Whenever someone asked me this question, it's always been more of a turn off than anything else.

The less I think about it, the less "strange" it feels...but someone is like, "How do you feel about a gay man looking at your cock?"

My true answer is "I'm not really thinking about it like that." In fact, the more I think about it like that, the more I'd probably want to take my pics down.

I like the compliments though...everyone likes to feel appreciated. I don't mind that a gay person's looking at my dick and if I did that much my pictures would have already been down.

I think it has more to do with the way it's said than what's said sometimes. Which leads to the perception I have of you when you ask a question, though.

I will say...I'd probably be more warmed to "Nice, dick, dude." than "OMG UR COCK MAKES MY ASSHOLE QUIVER!"

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As long as I have eyes to see, I will find myself being attracted to both men and women. With the men it is not from seeing a bulge or any overt indication from him; usually, it is something about the person that strikes me and I find that my brain is very resourceful in attributing to him all kinds of plus features. In short, I am turned on and I always know I have been turned on because when I hit the bathroom I have to be careful not to disturb the wetness of my lubricated penis head. Fortunately, my ample foreskin contains the lubrication until I can take care of it with a tissue. I often wonder if the object of my attention and the cause of my excitement would be pleased to know how his very presence had affected me. Were I to know somehow that I had caused someone to become similarly excited, I know that I would be honored. The brain is still our most potent sexual organ.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I don't mind anyone looking - after all, on here it's fairly anonymous. It might be different if it happened in real life.
If I get a compliment from a girl, I like it and wonder if she's interested in hooking up.
If I get a compliment from a guy, in a way it's a better compliment because gay guys know cock better than women (having one helps). But there's no chance of any hooking up so in that way it's less fun.

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good outlook. I would take a compliment from a female with pride. If I tell a man he has a hot cock, thats all I mean by it... its not you have a hot cock, wheres the saddle so I can take it out for a ride

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always find it flattering. I put my pics up for people to enjoy them, no matter their orientation. I get hit on here mostly by gay men and I am just fine with it. Plus as it has been said before in this thread, guys just know more about cock than women so that makes it all the better. It's an informed opinion.

But at the end of the day the fact that at least one person out there likes it is all I need.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always find it flattering. I put my pics up for people to enjoy them, no matter their orientation. I get hit on here mostly by gay men and I am just fine with it. Plus as it has been said before in this thread, guys just know more about cock than women so that makes it all the better. It's an informed opinion.

But at the end of the day the fact that at least one person out there likes it is all I need.

I'm with Someotherguy on this one. The more peeps get off on or enjoy my photos, the happier I am. I actually like hearing compliments so if you have something cool to say, please post in my gallery.
:biggrin1:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well is it really all that different than having a straight guy looking at your cock? its not like there is any touching going on
I like the compliments though...everyone likes to feel appreciated. I don't mind that a gay person's looking at my dick and if I did that much my pictures would have already been down.
:wink:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's not so much that gay sex is odd, I guess I kinda agree with this poster though.
So show some respect and don't press about having my unit and what you want to do to it and crap and we will be cool!
If you're gay and you're going to talk to a straight guy about his penis, then be respectful. If you know he's straight, he's not going to want more information than he bargained for and you know that he has boundaries in place that he'd probably want you to respect.

I guess it's a two-way street on that issue though.

It's kinda like the thread about being naked with a co-worker. You don't know the co-worker, so to respect him clothe yourself and not expose yourself because you don't know what HE'S comfortable with.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see post #29

the link he posted was basically a bunch more people calling you out.. lol
you could clear it upo very easy, and shut everyone up by posting a picture of you, with your ripped up body you claim is yours, and that big fat cock *only seen on pudgy body) is yours too... just post a picture of the whole package .. sorry too many fakers on the internet on sites like these, you look like one of many others.. anyone can throw a few pics togetehr and say oh yea i lost weight.. lol, big dick pudgy body... no dick, ripped body.. typical faker