For straight men and women...

D_skazc13

Just Browsing
Media
Men: For what reason was your girlfriend/wife attracted to you initially? charm/funny or cute/handsome?
Or
Women: For what reason were you attracted to your boyfriend/husband?
charm/funny or cute/handsome?

It cannot be both cute and funny or charming and handsome. Which one was the MAIN reason for your attraction? In other words, was it looks or personality that originally got your attention?

Feel free to elaborate if you want...

Thanks a lot!!!

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely agree with Wish. For me it wasn't one or the other it was a combination of both. I believe my girlfriend became interested because she was attracted to me, then she fell in love with my personality.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Intelligence and gentlemanliness were what initially piqued my interest in the SO.
The cute, charming, sexy, funny, etc. were the bonuses that made him a well-rounded catch. :wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a drunken rendition of a Wheels in the Sky/Dancing Queen mash-up.

he was wearing very ass friendly jeans during the performance..... does that count as looks or personality?

D

deleted509196

I'm bisexual, but with a man.

I'm not totally sure what first made me attracted to him. I suppose there was something that made me want to go talk to him, I must have found him attractive but then I think getting to know him and we got on well, really made me fall for him. So he had charm. Also though he's EXTREMELY good looking. I think finding out he had a great personality made him even more gorgeous to me, though, but his looks are just WOW too. I think when we got together, basically there was an undeniable attraction both ways - personality AND looks.

California07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What made me attracted to my bf?....Good question hehe. Lets see... I liked the fact that he was easy to talk to, outgoing. It really wasn't his looks since there was no attraction the first time I meet him, yet I find him to be a handsome man. His spontaneous side, ready to go and try new things. His intellectuality a Big plus since I find Intelligent men sexy and a huge turn on. Oh and his sense of humor. :)

D

deleted356736

My wife was attracted to my maturity, my commonsense and my dry sense of humour.