For straight men with gay friends.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you are "straight" then its my belief that you would never do anything with another man.

now that being said...for the "straight" men who have gay friends...

do you respect him and does he respect you?

for the "str8" men out there... please reserve your comments.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try not to separate my friends into sexual orientations. That would be like saying my Spanish friend or my Asian friend.
Friends are friends and if there was not mutual respect we would not be friends

21cent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I have friends I respect, and friends I don't respect - but I think you mean to be accepting / agreeable to a degree, not to admire.

So we're _respectful_, but I probably don't respect many of them, as there's only a handful of people I know that I truly respect.

I do let some gay and bi guys I know grab my cock, fucking drunk sluts they are! The women find it amusing when a guy puts his hand down your jeans and gasps.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am straight for the most part married love to eat Pussy and fuck pussy. I have a few gay friends and a couple were employees of mine. Never had a problem with either. Was roommates with one of the guys at a Corprate conference. Bee both sleep naked. He had his bed and I had mine. We never had a problem one. We're very respectful of each other. He stayed out later partying came in when I was in bed. I saw him strip off his clothes and slip into bed. Still very good trends to this day.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you are "straight" then its my belief that you would never do anything with another man.

now that being said...for the "straight" men who have gay friends...

for the "str8" men out there... please reserve your comments.
I am heterosexual, i.e. straight, and withing my circle of friends there are at least person who is homosexual, bisexual, or transgender.
They are my friends, period.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I have acquaintances and at least one is gay. He never brings it up in conversation.
similar to this. of my friends none of the men are gay. but i do have good acquaintances that are but them being gay never comes up in conversation.

Reactions: 6inchcock

xxsweet_spunkxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While my sexuality on this site is stated as 90% straight and 10% gay, I don't think things are as black and white as that. I'd never be in a relationship with another man, or even date them, but in my past I have had sexual encounters with some of my best friends, but it never changed anything in regards to our friendship. With that said, I haven't done anything with a guy in a VERY long time. I don't seek it either. If it happens, then maybe it will happen, but I love females and vaginal intercourse.

However, I do have gay and out friends. I get jokes from my other friends, insinuating things that aren't true, but generally it's all in good fun. For example, one time I went to lunch with someone who is gay on my lunchbreak, simply because we both loved sushi, and arts and crafts. When we walked back to our place of employment, I got a lot of remarks from my co-workers, but nothing hateful.

A different experience I've had though, is one time I was talking to a gay friend of mine, explaining how I really could use a blowjob. I had been drinking, so I didn't take it the way he took it. He offered to do so for me, but I explained something along the lines of "thanks, but I wouldn't want that to change our friendship". He said it wouldn't, but I still declined. In reality it did and we haven't spoken since other than small talk.

Some of my gay friends are the most awesome friends I have, because they are surprised that I am so open minded, and that I am not ashamed to admit I share some of their musical tastes. But I don't think any less of them because they are gay, nor do I take advantage of them, nor do I hit on them, and they don't hit on me. They are simply my friends.

Reactions: hunghorse30