Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strange question. I realized I was gay nearly fifty years ago and am glad to see our society give up negative attitudes about me. But I can't imagine why a straight person would set out to be gay. This is not a choice. It's the way it is: not bad at all, but not the blue plate special.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strange question. I realized I was gay nearly fifty years ago and am glad to see our society give up negative attitudes about me. But I can't imagine why a straight person would set out to be gay. This is not a choice. It's the way it is: not bad at all, but not the blue plate special.

agree!....now which restaurant can serve me a slice of straight

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. I would love to be a lesbian. I've found my emotional relationships with women to be far more fulfilling, and it would be nice not to have to worry about pregnancy!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I wish I could be the 'Gay slut' stereotype. I would be so much easier to find somebody to fuck every night.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sometimes I wonder if someone was to offer me a chance to become straight whether I'd take it or not....but then the thought of being with a woman makes me feel kinda sick, so I guess not! :D

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for straight ppl: do u want to be gay???[/QUOTE] HELL NO!! I am not a canyon yodeler and I don't even like licking stamps. :yuck:
Wish I was....cuz apparently I could be serviced 24-7 by a variety of dudes.
You could be serviced by hot women, 24/7 right now, if you moved to the Atlanta metro area. :flirt:

Benefits of being gay when you are straight...
Well there's all those parades! :biggrin1: There is no parade honoring the diversity of being straight. :frown1:

i mean do u want to be bi sexual?[/QUOTE]
NO! That's even harder, :frown1: from what I have learned on this site. That means then gay people and straight people would shun me. :irked:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well there's all those parades! :biggrin1: There is no parade honoring the diversity of being straight

I have read some stories about straight pride parades attempting to be formed, but usually not met with too much success. I would go with my straight friends to keep them company if they attended :)

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, that 70% sometimes wonders about that 30%. I just love women so much. I'll have to get back to you on this.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definition of a troll:
A member who starts a thread with the intention of upsetting other members. He starts the thread, and then never comments again to back up a claim or anything.
Sorry, I just see a pattern.