for TALL, hung, orally inclined guys: "Visit @ Your Place" (straight MF)

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a story I sent via text messages to a guy I was seeing to fuel his imagination one night we weren't able to get together. Slight tweaks and modifications from the original as necessary (he's not very hung :tongue:):

I walk through your door. If you answer rather than have me walk in, I'll hug you with one arm and pull you close so I can reach my other hand down your pants for a quick grope depending who's around. Otherwise I'll come in your room to find you, right to your bed, and for your pants. Reaching in with one hand, I give you a few strokes while undressing myself with the other.

After seeing all your pictures on LPSG, I've been wanting your cock so bad, in me any way I can get it. Our messages over PM have been an enormous turn on and led me to fixate on the chance to have you. All the waiting and thinking has you somewhat aroused too, so after I'm fully undressed, I lick the tip of your semi-rigid dick, just once across your head, and grasp your shaft.

I give you a few more strokes, and in the process of doing so, work my way around and plant my snatch on your face. I know you've been dying to eat me after hearing on good authority I'm delicious. Now I go in for your mushroom tip. At first I make circles with my tongue that get progressively larger as I get my lips closer to your head, all while continuing to stroke your cock.

Reactions: 1760

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pause for a moment to open my mouth and say one word: "Wow." I am astonished at having my hand wrapped around such a glorious member. Your pictures did you no justice, reality is infinitely better than I could have imagined! Your rod twitches in my hand as I grip it tighter. My lips meet the tip of your dick. Definitely more than a mouthful to come! I work a bit farther down with each pass until your head is in my mouth, still working your shaft with my hand.

With your fat helmet fully engulfed in my mouth, I start to suck and swirl my tongue around it. I keep focused on this for about a minute or two, feeling your mighty beef stick get harder in my hand. Catching you by surprise, I take your entire length down my throat once, twice, three, four, five times and come back up.

As I've been sucking your cock, my pussy has been on your face, one thigh on either side of your head. At first you flicked my clit with your tongue, then made a few passes from it to my sweet wet fuck hole and back, pressing slightly harder each time.

One last pass along my silt from my hole, you stay with your tongue on my clit, making circles again, each a bit harder. Your left index finger and thumb spread my lips to get better access at my hot button. You circle my hole with your right index finger, teasing me, knowing full well I want insertion. All the sudden you plunge 2 fingers into me and I gasp at being caught off guard and so turned on at the same time. With my vaginal wall muscles I squeeze your fingers tight, not wanting to let go because you finally penetrated me.

Reactions: 1760

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Brat that you are realizes how delighted I am and removes both fingers, choosing to focus solely on my clit in an attempt to illicit that as yet to happen orgasm out of me. You know it is hard for me to do you right and get off at the same time, so you flip me onto my back, grab my legs, pull me to the edge of your bed, and kneel on the floor in front of me. I spread my legs wide and hold my lips apart with my left and right fingertips, granting you full access to my clit.

You alternate between your tongue and thumb on my hot button, seeing which gets a greater response. I tense up, getting close, and tell you not to stop. You start more aggressively sucking on my clit when it becomes VERY clear my orgasm is almost ready to happen. I am panting at this point, so on the verge, begging you not to stop. Closer and closer with each suck.

You get me moaning real good. "Oh god, oh god. Keep going! So close! I'm gonna cum!" I put my hand on the back of your head and push you closer as it it were even possible, and moan your name, once and again. "Oh my god! Fuck me!" Determined to get me off first, you stay on task. I press your head more forcefully into me, unbearably close. "OH MY GOD! AH AH AH!" I moan your name. Bucking my hips, I thrust toward you as I cum, screaming with my orgasm.

Being the giver that you are, you have been incredibly turned on by seeing me writhing with pleasure in front of you. Your cock is raging hard and ready. You grab my hips and plunge your dick inside me. Your fullness feels amazing and I am able to take all of you at once since my tension was just released with my climax. My pussy is super sensitive with the orgasm you just gave me, so I continue panting and moaning with each thrust. "Oh god!" I want you to flip me over and give it to me doggy style, barely able to say the words, still trembling from my orgasm. "Fuck me!"

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks all! I take your comments as a big compliment, especially for my first story! :smile: My guess is you liked my piece because it's plausible and could easily be about you. That's why I write in first-person perspective without too much detail, so readers can fill in the blanks as applicable to themselves and experience my writing how it suits them. :wink:

Last edited:

jeffarches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great story <im very orally inclined and love to please tall amazonian women <how tall are you? x