For the 1% and 10% gay guys...

celtic12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A straight buddy of mine recently told me this when I referenced being horned up and in need of some release, "It's time to put those thoughts into work and make someone happy. There is always someone out there that will enjoy the fuck out of it (literally)."

What took place was an instance of mutual satisfaction - assuming the recipient was happy with the outcome. Is it really that much different than helping your neighbor carry groceries into the house? One gets relief and the other satisfaction knowing they helped.
A straight buddy of mine recently told me this when I referenced being horned up and in need of some release, "It's time to put those thoughts into work and make someone happy. There is always someone out there that will enjoy the fuck out of it (literally)."

What took place was an instance of mutual satisfaction - assuming the recipient was happy with the outcome. Is it really that much different than helping your neighbor carry groceries into the house? One gets relief and the other satisfaction knowing they helped.
I agree!

Reactions: bigguy7

celtic12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...what would get you to mess around with another dude? Would the other guy just need to make the first move? Would you need to be under the influence of alcohol?

Would you rather have it be a random dude who you met on a vacation or would you rather have a friendship with the guy?

Would you ever make the first move?

Really just trying to see what it would take for you to actually live out that "gay" fantasy of yours?

***Title says 1% and 10% gay but you can be up to 50% to respond. Thanks!***
just like to have a few drinks and play slut for a day 1 bj to my credit ok so I'm a guess I'm just a cock sucker I'm not gay

Reactions: Voltaire

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've sucked a couple, one of them for several years. Who needs labels? Never wanted anal but I'm sure there are gays that don't like anal either. It was just fun at the time.

Reactions: Zak Bull

celtic12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...what would get you to mess around with another dude? Would the other guy just need to make the first move? Would you need to be under the influence of alcohol?

Would you rather have it be a random dude who you met on a vacation or would you rather have a friendship with the guy?

Really just trying to see what it would take for you to actually live out that "gay" fantasy of yours?

I'd have to go with my bucket list..............a few drinks may be a hint

does this include #1 bucket fantasy!!!

Reactions: dale124

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The chemistry would have to be there and he would have to be handsome and in shape and also make the first move. It is a fantasy of mine to experience this with a guy. Just to kiss a nice looking dude would be awesome and feel each other's bodies and go from there. No experience with guys except being sucked which was awesome.

SingleBall

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might do it in a MMF threesome situation after some pressure from the femme, but I will probably not initiate it.
In a male-male situation it's highly unlikely but after a couple of drinks and being really horny I am not sure what I allow to happen.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...what would get you to mess around with another dude? Would the other guy just need to make the first move?
It would take another cheating husband who convinced me that he was disease-free, and he was willing to fuck my ass bare and leave his married sperm up inside my married rectum. I'd prefer a guy who had experience with anal, and somebody who would do me in a face-to-face position.

Would you need to be under the influence of alcohol?
Any kind of drug use - even alcohol - would make me LESS likely to play.

I'd like to have repeat encounters from time to time but I don't know how close we would get as friends.

Fr33d1ck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been with a lot of these so called 1 to 10% ers and I have found a few Cocktails and well the rest is history!! View attachment 724567
In all honesty, some men here say they're 1%-10% and continue to say they've touched and or sucked another cock.. And I get confused because I classify myself as a a 1%er but only because I like to look at cock, not touch, suck etc.

So a question for bisexual men, what would you classify a man who says he's in the 1%-10% bracket but has physically touched or sucked cock more than once.?

Because I think they're in denial. Lol.

Reactions: Voltaire

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In all honesty, some men here say they're 1%-10% and continue to say they've touched and or sucked another cock.. And I get confused because I classify myself as a a 1%er but only because I like to look at cock, not touch, suck etc.

So a question for bisexual men, what would you classify a man who says he's in the 1%-10% bracket but has physically touched or sucked cock more than once.?

Because I think they're in denial. Lol.
I don't see it as denial, I see it as a combination of open mined and a high sex drive. It may border on sexual addiction. I think many have differing opinions but in my case it was an opportunity at a young age to experience sexual gratification.
I never experienced an emotional desire for my friend in any other way except a sexual release. Once girls allowed me the same opportunity I had no need for him sexually. Now after getting to the ripe old age of 18 my gf at the time began to try and make me jealous for some reason. It didn't make me jealous but it did frustrate the hell out of me. My friend knew this and after a few years of no contact sexually he presented himself I would say as an alternative. After some beers one night he made a move and I just thought okay so we will just jerk each other off and that would be it. It quickly escalated when I saw how big his penis had become, it excited me and we ended up doing oral for the first time. I enjoyed it immensely and we continued on the side for years. In those years I had numerous opportunities with other guys but had no desire to explore further. I guess I felt my friend was safe and it would remain a secret. On the other hand I had countless different women and him on the side.

Fr33d1ck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see it as denial, I see it as a combination of open mined and a high sex drive. It may border on sexual addiction. I think many have differing opinions but in my case it was an opportunity at a young age to experience sexual gratification.
I never experienced an emotional desire for my friend in any other way except a sexual release. Once girls allowed me the same opportunity I had no need for him sexually. Now after getting to the ripe old age of 18 my gf at the time began to try and make me jealous for some reason. It didn't make me jealous but it did frustrate the hell out of me. My friend knew this and after a few years of no contact sexually he presented himself I would say as an alternative. After some beers one night he made a move and I just thought okay so we will just jerk each other off and that would be it. It quickly escalated when I saw how big his penis had become, it excited me and we ended up doing oral for the first time. I enjoyed it immensely and we continued on the side for years. In those years I had numerous opportunities with other guys but had no desire to explore further. I guess I felt my friend was safe and it would remain a secret. On the other hand I had countless different women and him on the side.
Okay fair enough, that makes sense.

bustup45

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my minority percent of gayness is that i could never fuck or be fucked by a man thats disgusting but i do have a thing for uncut cocks with long foreskins like my own like to play with one and have mine played with- but no anal -i can only sleep with women

Reactions: Fr33d1ck

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay fair enough, that makes sense.
maybe I should upgrade to 11% since after all these years I would like to re-visit with the right person.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been with a lot of these so called 1 to 10% ers and I have found a few Cocktails and well the rest is history!! View attachment 724567

Over the years I've been with a number of men who were adamant that they were 0% gay who worshipped my cock in their mouths or butts or both, most of whom conflated gay or bi with being feminine, effeminate or womanly which they most certainly were not. In their minds they were not gay but they were definitely happy being with me.

Who am I to disavow a man's definition of himself when he loves to have his lips around my cock or take it in his hungry sensual man hole?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the years I've been with a number of men who were adamant that they were 0% gay who worshipped my cock in their mouths or butts or both, most of whom conflated gay or bi with being feminine, effeminate or womanly which they most certainly were not. In their minds they were not gay but they were definitely happy being with me.

Who am I to disavow a man's definition of himself when he loves to have his lips around my cock or take it in his hungry sensual man hole?
While definitions can be helpful at times and do serve a purpose......when it comes to sex and what turns a man on, or what a man wants or what a man enjoys sexually, the definitions become less important. Who cares? As many here have stated, many men who live straight lives or consider themselves straight, also enjoy sexual acts (JO, oral, anal, giving & receiving) with other men. Why does it matter what % "gayness" they do / do not claim, what they call themselves or how society wants to label them? They are adults, they are not breaking any laws, the sex is pleasurable (fabulous actually!!) and they enjoy it. I'm glad they are having fun and enjoying life. I can never understand why this seems to be such an issue to some people.......

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While definitions can be helpful at times and do serve a purpose......when it comes to sex and what turns a man on, or what a man wants or what a man enjoys sexually, the definitions become less important. Who cares? As many here have stated, many men who live straight lives or consider themselves straight, also enjoy sexual acts (JO, oral, anal, giving & receiving) with other men. Why does it matter what % "gayness" they do / do not claim, what they call themselves or how society wants to label them? They are adults, they are not breaking any laws, the sex is pleasurable (fabulous actually!!) and they enjoy it. I'm glad they are having fun and enjoying life. I can never understand why this seems to be such an issue to some people.......

+1

What two consenting adults do in private shouldn't be problematic for anyone else. The key concepts being consenting, adults and private.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Ha ha - Pass the carrot please.