For the 1% and 10% gay guys...

celtic12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whether he made the first move or I did it wouldn't matter I'd like to be under the influence so I could be relaxed I have a hidden desire to give a good bj a feel a nice warm cock in my mouth and be rolled over and feel him run his cock in my ass till I can feel him cum that I've never done before only sucked one cock need to do it again to be sure of myself!

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 50% and thought in the beginning Id never go past 10%. A bond does form, sometimes its strong sometimes not. What I do know is I like getting physical with another brother whether its just hanging nude or in our underwear or having a heavy frot session. I am not really into ass play. The best is to find someone who is into what u like and just enjoy it.

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me I have a add on CL that states that if you like sexy underwear mens thongs bikinies speedos ect and sends me pics with those on then I will hook up.

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've said on other forums that it really takes a lady in the mix for me to be with a guy. But I'll amend that if it's just sucking a cock. I haven't done this yet, but if there was a guy with a nice cock and all that was going to happen was that I'd suck him off, I'd do it. He'd need to be clean, preferably shaved, at least shaft and balls, and not fat. Sorry, but I don't want belly pushing into my nose. But I would love the chance to worship a medium to large hard cock, and feel the cum pumping up the shaft with my fingers wrapped around it.

girth martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am comfortable to say if a dude is in great shape, it is attractive, if they have a bigger dik than mine is a plus. would i want a relationship with said person? no, i am more into women but i am also very horny so if i get a chance to bust this nut then im up for it, but no butt stuff, and the other person would have to make the move though.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would take a friendship with a clean, disease free individual. No random hookups. I might make the first move but it would be fine if he did. I wouldn't want alcohol involved as i'd want to have my touch and feel 100%.

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...what would get you to mess around with another dude? Would the other guy just need to make the first move? Would you need to be under the influence of alcohol?

Would you rather have it be a random dude who you met on a vacation or would you rather have a friendship with the guy?

Would you ever make the first move?

Really just trying to see what it would take for you to actually live out that "gay" fantasy of yours?

***Title says 1% and 10% gay but you can be up to 50% to respond. Thanks!***
I would probably mess around with a guy if I knew that it stayed between us. If it was a friend, I'd want to make sure that it wouldn't change our friendships afterwards. If it's a stranger, I'd just want to make sure whatever we do is safe. I really have no desire to be in a relationship with a guy. But a little fooling around isn't out of the question.

I went to Rome,Italy for a few months on a student exchange program when I was in college. I met quite a few Italian male students while I was there and they were almost all interested in jerking off together. At that time most of them thought of masturbation and sucking dick as just something guys did together as a bonding experience. They didn't think of it as "real" sex. I was definitely 100% gay that summer. :p

foxr100

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
24 year old male, 6' slim, blonde......i consider most people to be bi weather they admit it or not but personally identify as straight. I love anal though! love my p spot to be pounded on by a dildo. Have never been with another guy but fantasize about it and will be looking to experience it at least once.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
24 year old male, 6' slim, blonde......i consider most people to be bi weather they admit it or not but personally identify as straight. I love anal though! love my p spot to be pounded on by a dildo. Have never been with another guy but fantasize about it and will be looking to experience it at least once.

24, slim , blonde.....u tick a lot of boxes for me buddy.

Reactions: Heat