For The 30 Main Members Here

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say 30, but it can also be 32, I didn't count.

Reading tons of posts, replies, opinions everyone can see that this board lives and falls with approximately 30 main members.

Yes, of course I laughed a lot about your posts, but let me tell you something:

It is nearly impossible for someone new to enter that illustrious circle! Someone can post whatever she/he likes, those comments/posts/replies pass mostly unnoticed; except the topic fires the mind of one of the illustrious 30 - then suddenly all show up and have to post comments too.

Some of you seem to sleep with the keyboard as the pillow or seem to have time 24 hours a day to post comments. It's just amazing!

I posted some harsh comments, I posted some funny comments, just to find out how your reactions were and it was always the same. Guys, you really don't need other people for your website. Be honest! You are so focused on each other that you don't really care (with 2 or 3 exceptions, I don't want to name them, they know it anyway) if someone else also comments or not - you probably use a filter, lol.

You don't need educated people here to make it a more worthwhile site for yourself, so I think it is better to leave your group. It's also amazing that you don't really care if someone is really showing himself or is just faking an identity. I learned early in my life that it's better to be honest. Anyway...

So, Rob_E, please delete my pictures, delete my status as photo-verified member and delete my whole account, thanks!

You all have a wonderful life
Judith

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay then. Thanks for dropping by.

Don't get caught up in who responds where. Sometimes I say something and it is passed by and someone else says the same exact thing and people respond. It is what it is. Just post what you want and enjoy the board. Odds are people will read your posts and many will enjoy and the longer you stick around and the more you post the better they will be able to get to know you and then you become a more involved member of the LPSG family and as more people get ot know you the more they will respond to you. It's like the new kid in the school who people ignore at first but then they get to seeing them on a regular basis and suddenly they're invited to parties, added to the side of a team in gym class, etc. etc.

Don't run off before the bacon finishes frying.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
search4bp said:
Judith
You came here with an attitude in your opening thread:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=23910

...and it would seem that you leave us the same way.

Which is a huge pity, since you had some very astute things to say when you weren't busy venting at the world about illusory injustices done to you.

Why not risk staying so that we can enjoy a few more of your insights and perspectives? :smile:

I would concur that the crop of threads at the current time in which certain posters are singled out for praise are unintentionally disingenuous and cliquey, however, and a phenomenon that I hope will not last beyond today. They do send out a very negative image of LPSG as a 'closed circle' of friends, which is precisely what it should not be.

I really hope you will reconsider, and realize that it's not about how many posts any one person makes, or how long they spend at LPSG each day, or whom they know here... it's about each individual post and the information, insight or humor that can be contained therein. Or at least: it should be.

EDIT: I hate typos.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can't let them push you away. If anything you should just find a differnt circle.

For whatever reason it may be this site workss like a off centered high school. There is a litle bit of everything here including social circles and outcasts.

Have you been to the chat rooms? The wall that seperates is call ignorance and there are complaints on both sides of that fence. I suggest you seek out those who will listen and talk to you.

I care not for those who just speak because they know others will come and carry them away by their words to the lands of popularity, mostly because in high school I drifted from group to group never fitting in rigidly but finding a small place in every group for me. Create your own little space and just be, but don't leave. You have a lot more recognition than you know.:cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sorry if the Large Penis Support Group isn't what you were looking for, Search4bp. I'll take your request to the moderator forum for discussion.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
search4bp said:
I say 30, but it can also be 32, I didn't count.

Reading tons of posts, replies, opinions everyone can see that this board lives and falls with approximately 30 main members.

Yes, of course I laughed a lot about your posts, but let me tell you something:

It is nearly impossible for someone new to enter that illustrious circle! Someone can post whatever she/he likes, those comments/posts/replies pass mostly unnoticed; except the topic fires the mind of one of the illustrious 30 - then suddenly all show up and have to post comments too.

Some of you seem to sleep with the keyboard as the pillow or seem to have time 24 hours a day to post comments. It's just amazing!

I posted some harsh comments, I posted some funny comments, just to find out how your reactions were and it was always the same. Guys, you really don't need other people for your website. Be honest! You are so focused on each other that you don't really care (with 2 or 3 exceptions, I don't want to name them, they know it anyway) if someone else also comments or not - you probably use a filter, lol.

You don't need educated people here to make it a more worthwhile site for yourself, so I think it is better to leave your group. It's also amazing that you don't really care if someone is really showing himself or is just faking an identity. I learned early in my life that it's better to be honest. Anyway...

So, Rob_E, please delete my pictures, delete my status as photo-verified member and delete my whole account, thanks!

Judith

I don't think you should leave Judith. I have enjoyed your posts, as I like to try and give everyone an opportunity. I don't know specifically who you are speaking to, but I have only been here for a few weeks and I feel welcome in here, both by the people who post and by the people in the chatroom. There are some great people in this place Judith, don't leave just because you have had some bad luck in the beginning. I really agreed with your comments on faking posts btw. I just didn't know how to word it.
Best wishes if you don't decide to come back,
Jeff

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Judith, here's the thing:

There are a lot of Americans here, and a lot of working class here as well. You have a tendency to make broad, very unflattering generalizations about those groups. That won't make you any friends. You have from time to time come accross as elitist. Even now. That you say that thses boards don't need an educated person, implies that the rest of us are ignorant. I'm working hard on my college education, there are a few doctors and PHD's here, some educators, and a host of otherwise brilliant folk. Whenever someone new arrives to a group they feel the way you do. People like you and I, we've only been here 15 minutes. We're not among the cool kids yet. But what did we expect? Me? I expect to laugh a little while I'm working. Rant and rave with passion about things that make my blood boil, and be moved to tears by heart ache and trials. I also expect to add some folk to the group of people I hang out with in real life. That would be neat. But that all takes time. There's no rushing things like that. Just continue to post, when you feel like it, about things that interst you, and ignore things that don't. Have fun, and learn. That's the whole point of the WWW.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I feel some culpability here, so I'll say this...

Please know that the threads singling out what you see as "the elite" were not intended as such. They were all in good fun, at least from my standpoint. I certainly hope that you don't leave, and for the record I'm glad you're here. Admittedly, there are a few regular posters here that I have a great time flirting with & exchanging whimsical banters, but they certainly aren't the only contributors that convey depth in their posts. Again, I was just having fun, & if anyone felt isolated - I apologize. In the short time that I've been here, there have been ugly things said/hurt feelings/anger and that always made me sad. I really intended the posts/threads to make people feel good, not isolated.

Bryan, you are seemingly a sweet heart through & through. We haven't had much opportunity to correspond, but I hope that changes.

Much love

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good LORD "search4bp" (Judith)

You don't take this place seriously do you? I mean I know what you're saying but if I cared about what others thought of me I'd never have written 75% of my posts... But stay put! I think you have something to say here.

Who cares who's popular and who isn't? I think the main thrust of the place is that many enjoy the proper use of the language and find comfort in the fact that, by-in-large, there aren't many "deez, dem and doz" guys in here.

But what the hell. Think of it like high school. The popular kids end up fat and/or bald.:biggrin1:

(the one thing I'll grant you is that it is a bit tough initially to get beyond the newbie status.. there's a breaking in period that's unconsciously imposed by certain members and I do think that's arrogant. But after all is said and done I enjoy what small input I've had with you)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
vinny_spiruccino said:
Bryan, you are seemingly a sweet heart through & through. We haven't had much opportunity to correspond, but I hope that changes.

Much love

I've been here quite a while, and though you haven't said much to me I've always knew you were watching.

This is not a Vinny exclusive message, It goes to everybody.:cool:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The threads for singling out people for
praise...while done in all innocence, were
indeed an idea that was not well thought
out.

On the other hand, I for one will never
come to a thread where someone is
having a tantrum and beg them to stay.

It is fairly simple to just LEAVE a site
if that is a persons true intention, so
happy hunting for the perfect site for
you. I'm sure it's out there.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I don't think I belong to the 30 main members you identified, but here's my take on it:

If you are hoping to get attention and recognition on LPSG, it will be through your posts (and perhaps your PMs), and it will not be instantaneous. People won't just say: "oh wow, there's an educated woman here, we should all listen to what she has to say" (OK, that was a bit harsh). Just be patient and accept that some people will ignore you, some might not like you, some might want to get to know you better.

Also, this is not a popularity contest as far as I know. Personally, I don't revere a poster just because he or she has thousand of posts on here, it just means that this person has lots of time to spend on a big penis website and/or needs the attention. Be happy if you have a real life which prevents you from spending 20 hours a day on this site, and just come here to have fun and relax. At least,that's the way I see it...

There are cliques and little groups on here, as everywhere else. The real question you should ask yourself is: are you missing out on something? I mean, like you said, these people may not need you, but you may not need them either.:wink:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
windtalkerways said:
out.

On the other hand, I for one will never
come to a thread where someone is
having a tantrum and beg them to stay.

It is fairly simple to just LEAVE a site
if that is a persons true intention, so
happy hunting for the perfrect site for
you. I'm sure it's out there.

I will add to this. These last ditch efforts are just that, last ditch efforts. A cry for attention. If it can't be found just before leaving than most leave. If this is a last plea for attention you've gotten it but if you are sincere I suggest you take some time and visit all facets of the site before you judge harshly. I'm not coming down hard on you, but know this, if you decide to stay and than put another in this same situation, I'll use this thread as referance to let you know where you've come from.:cool:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
out.

Everyone knows that I have had some good days and some bad days here at the LPSG. But, I find it worthwhile to keep working at it and trying to make more friends. Besides, there's a lot of entertainment here.

BronxBombshell,
Cool? I don't use that word much; I guess because I would never be mistaken for "cool".
I will say that you're a lovely person, inside and out. And, right from the start, you fit in here very well.

BTW: I have one college degree and I'm working on another one.
So what?

And, Judith,
If you see about 30 people making most of the posts, MAYBE we 30 care enough to support this site by taking an active part. EVERYONE is free to post their brains out. So, c'mon. Join the fun.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is lots of room for lots of different kinds of people with lots of different interests at LPSG. Everyone here is free to post where and when they choose, within some (very loose) guidelines. It is unrealistic and unfair, however, to expect that others will immediately respond to you in the way that you desire.

When you're new in any group, especially a group this size, especially on the internet, it takes time for people to get to know you. And by time, I don't mean a couple weeks. That's not based on any bullshit list of "main members" or some conscious or unconscious policy toward new people or anything else. It's normal.

I actually have much more to say about this, but it would just consist of bitching, so I'll spare ya.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
.. that's not based on any bullshit list of "main members" or some conscious or unconscious policy toward new people or anything else.

In my own experience Matthew I know it's there. I have an early pm to that effect. In my instance it's not only 'conscious', it's outright stated. I wanted to give my impression of my first few weeks posting here where, at least in part, I can understand some of what Judith is saying.

It's unmistakably present. And the current threads of "poster favorites" are a very bad idea in my opinion. It promotes more of same.

Do I understand it yes? Do I think it's healthy. No.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stronzo said:
But what the hell. Think of it like high school. The popular kids end up fat and/or bald.:biggrin1:
That's not fair :confused: I wasnt popular and i'm still fat and balding.

To address Judith's issue. I feel, felt, found the same thing upon my arrival, but then again i don't care. I came here for me. I came here to address the issues within me. I like guys with big dicks. I feel shortchanged that I didnt develop a big dick. If I have to be ignored by the popular crowd, so be it. If they accept me as a member of the cilque so be it. Regardless, if I'm loved or ignored, it matters not to the overall reason of my coming here.
Didnt' you come here for a specific reason as well? Does the fact there's a popular clique change the reason you came here?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
In my own experience Matthew I know it's there. I have an early pm to that effect. In my instance it's not only 'conscious', it's outright stated. I wanted to give my impression of my first few weeks posting here where, at least in part, I can understand some of what Judith is saying.

It's unmistakably present. And the current threads of "poster favorites" are a very bad idea in my opinion. It promotes more of same.

Do I understand it yes? Do I think it's healthy. No.
I would agree here (while agreeing also with Matthew--Libra CURSE) and say that these points really have little to do with her leaving.

So, the question is--what makes someone like you stay? What makes someone like Bronxy immediately adored (besides her obvious beauty and intelligence)?

Why do some stay, feeling that they have something to say and offer while others don't?

I tend to believe that some people have the resolve to stand by their words (regardless of how others respond to them--or don't) and some people lack it. Blaming the board for rejection and isolation based on potentially unpopular opinions or potentially offensive stances is displacement at its most textbook.

There are many members here who stand by their words (regardless of how Anyone feels about them). I respect that.