• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

For the big guys, ever had girls compare you to their much smaller ex's?

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I'm curious with the experience the big guys have had with this. Did you ever have girls tell you how much bigger you are compared to their ex's, obviously implying it in a bigger=better way. Also, was this during a one night stand or a girl you were in a relationship with etc. I think this would be an ego booster especially if it came from a fairly reserved, shy girl. Feel free to describe any of their comments too and how it made you feel.

Reaction score
I have had that happen more than once. I am 6'3", and most of their boyfriends were 5'11" and under.

kinda_hung

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'5". Wifes 5'4" maybe. Her mom said that she needed to get some taller genes.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I'm about 195 lbs. of pretty solid, manly muscle. One very small woman who tended to be cold noted how much warmer my big beefy body was that the ones her slight exes had. It wasn't an ego booster, but I really liked to cuddle with her and be her big, warm protector.

xxuxu

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Some girls I've been with have said their last guy was "up to here" and putting their finger about halfway on my cock…And literally every girl I've been with has said, "Your soft cock is bigger than a lot of guys hard!"

Daichii

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Yep and I don't care. I'm more turned on they like it, rather than I'm bigger than John or mike whatever.

pcghabsy

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, a couple have mentioned that I was the biggest, but I didn't ask and it is a bit TMI. I never talk about my past partners, so I kind of expect them not to either.

lafever

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since my girth is above average yes, I get alot of comments;)

B_625girth

Banned
Reaction score
being quite girthy, i have heard lots of flattering comments over the years. one of the best, 'that's not gonna fit', but it eventually did, she loved it.

sumbodii

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, and it bugs me when they do, simply because I don't like talking about previous partners.

Reaction score
I've been around the block a few times I find most women are very appreciative when they see my cock. Not many compare

redbear52

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I guess I have had it both ways.

I had one lover who had a steady boyfriend whom she was crazy about the whole time I knew her. She did tell me that he was less well-endowed and that she liked fucking me because she found it easier to orgasm. She was one of the very few women I have been intimate with who did not care for cunnilingus but she sure liked to screw and she nearly always came for me.

My wife once told me about the much more well-endowed ex that she once knew before we met. She said she liked my size much better and that he was uncomfortable for her, but she went with him for about 5 months so who knows?

alexmat282_3

Lurker
Reaction score
The girl I lost my virginity to was four years older than me and told me I was the biggest she had ever had. I had never really thought of myself as big before that.

Reaction score
Yes all the time it such a turn on when you whip IT out an you see their eyes get all big like a deer caught in head lights

Big Ben IV

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Does it have to be her ex? I had a woman tell me im bigger soft than her husband is hard. speaks really poorly for him cause i really aint that big soft...lol