For the big guys, ever had girls compare you to their much smaller ex's?

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious with the experience the big guys have had with this. Did you ever have girls tell you how much bigger you are compared to their ex's, obviously implying it in a bigger=better way. Also, was this during a one night stand or a girl you were in a relationship with etc. I think this would be an ego booster especially if it came from a fairly reserved, shy girl. Feel free to describe any of their comments too and how it made you feel.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 195 lbs. of pretty solid, manly muscle. One very small woman who tended to be cold noted how much warmer my big beefy body was that the ones her slight exes had. It wasn't an ego booster, but I really liked to cuddle with her and be her big, warm protector.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls I've been with have said their last guy was "up to here" and putting their finger about halfway on my cock…And literally every girl I've been with has said, "Your soft cock is bigger than a lot of guys hard!"

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep and I don't care. I'm more turned on they like it, rather than I'm bigger than John or mike whatever.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, a couple have mentioned that I was the biggest, but I didn't ask and it is a bit TMI. I never talk about my past partners, so I kind of expect them not to either.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being quite girthy, i have heard lots of flattering comments over the years. one of the best, 'that's not gonna fit', but it eventually did, she loved it.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I have had it both ways.

I had one lover who had a steady boyfriend whom she was crazy about the whole time I knew her. She did tell me that he was less well-endowed and that she liked fucking me because she found it easier to orgasm. She was one of the very few women I have been intimate with who did not care for cunnilingus but she sure liked to screw and she nearly always came for me.

My wife once told me about the much more well-endowed ex that she once knew before we met. She said she liked my size much better and that he was uncomfortable for her, but she went with him for about 5 months so who knows?

alexmat282_3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The girl I lost my virginity to was four years older than me and told me I was the biggest she had ever had. I had never really thought of myself as big before that.

D

deleted3272

Does it have to be her ex? I had a woman tell me im bigger soft than her husband is hard. speaks really poorly for him cause i really aint that big soft...lol