For the bottoms- how to take a thick cock?

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This questions is for the bottoms- and not the size queens necessarily. (I'm sure I'm repeating another post, but whatever.) I'm a top, and my dick is pretty thick. Fairly often, I'll be with a guy who finds it too uncomfortable to bottom for me. I've tried a few things- going very slowly, starting with fingers, but for some guys it just doesn't help. I obviously don't want to hurt my partners, but I also want to make sure the pain:pleasure ratio is acceptable for them. The guys I've been with have been experienced bottoms but haven't necessarily taken the kind of girth I have to offer.

So what works for you all? Having a big dick is nice, but not if I can't use it the way I want to. Advice would be nice. Thanks in advance.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've handled some pretty thick ones. My advice is to let him be completely relaxed, and, even though there's always (or should be) a lot of passion involved, try "gentling" him with light touches as you begin to break the barrier. Yeah, fingers can help, but there's nothing like good lube placed in the love tunnel, at the same time the fingers are exploring. Then, just gently move in on him, and let the big slide begin. Nothing too hurried, just gently and steadily.... and let him push back into you. It will work just fine..... and you'll both love it.

ilmusclecub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My girth is only 5.5 and guys have a problem when I fuck them and also wear a 6 gauge PA. But when I bottom when I clean out I use dildo's to strech me out a little in case I get a Whopper! Yours doesn't look like anything I have not handeled before... would suggest maybe using some dildo's to relax the sphinxter and graduate the size so that can be accostomed to the size. Also some guys just like to spit lube doesn't work for me I prefer a silcon based lube like Gun oil or Milenium

Reactions: Mister2101

gbwisguy13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd have to definitely agree with what the previous post said. For me with a thicker cock lube is definitely a necessity that I can't go without. Also, just taking your time and easing into him and letting him take it at his own comfort is best. If he's caught up in the moment with you, he'll hopefully be able to take all of you after the forementioned techniques have been applied.

w2btm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So what works for you all? Having a big dick is nice, but not if I can't use it the way I want to. Advice would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Lube and poppers. The first minute be very slow once you are all the way in - THEN fuck him. Also have the bottom straddle you and sit on it to start - let the bottom be in charge until he is ready - then NAIL him

Reactions: YANI-1960

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This questions is for the bottoms- and not the size queens necessarily. (I'm sure I'm repeating another post, but whatever.) I'm a top, and my dick is pretty thick. Fairly often, I'll be with a guy who finds it too uncomfortable to bottom for me. I've tried a few things- going very slowly, starting with fingers, but for some guys it just doesn't help. I obviously don't want to hurt my partners, but I also want to make sure the pain:pleasure ratio is acceptable for them. The guys I've been with have been experienced bottoms but haven't necessarily taken the kind of girth I have to offer.

Fly out to San Diego and I will give you some one on one lessons :tongue: In all seriosuness, lube, lube, more lube, relaxtion, foreplay, and some more lube. Let the bottom ride it first to get used to it.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I found when I take big dildos. Only had one big cock in my life. I find it best to be on top at the start. That way I can control how slow it goes and glide it in my ass.

When you're behind him, rub your shaft up and down the crack of his ass, teasing him. Then insert the head, and pull it in and out, "popping" his sphincter. This long tease is the only way my FB can get inside me. Quickies just can't happen.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I work with big butt plugs weekly if not monthly. If a cock is really thick, I'll be sure we use alot of lube and that's all I really need, if it hurts...oh well! That's what being a bottom is all about, but it never hurts for a long time. In fact the pain turns to ecstasy in a matter of minutes. Small price to pay for the greatest feeling in the world.

oneoclockgun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love taking a nice big cock, strapon or toy... and I've taken some pretty big ones.

patience, passion, lots of lube, maybe poppers, and working up from fingers or small toys does the trick. Being ultra horny and well lubed goes a long way... I find poppers help with the very biggest!

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
I've found paying your bottom attention to the point he is worked up and relaxed makes it easier for both. The bottom loosens up for penetration and isn't so tight that you feel circulation has stopped. Once relaxed, ensure plenty of lube is used.

It also doesn't hurt to practice rhythmic breathing. For me, skin-to-skin contact helps synchronize breathing and when you've got him itching for it, you can slide in there and really let things heat up.

bibottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know when I take a buy that has a big girth it definalty is a must in using a lot of lube...also I like stradling the guy and guiding it in myself to get used to it. After that i usually dont have any problems...and he can go to town...:)

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What has worked for me is sitting on it to get used to it... you can't be rushed. Sometimes you might get it in quicker than others... its all mental, once the bottom relaxes its all good from there.

^^^^
This!

I don't btm often so I'm pretty tight. With the top sitting in a chair or laying down and me on top, helps.

Lots of lube is a must.

Being on my back is actually the hardest position for me to take a thick one. It actually took my first thick guy 4 or 5 sessions before he was able to fuck me like that.

GrahamPEdwards

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom, I've discovered that my comfort with huge dicks depends on how turned on I am. If I am nervous or not really in the mood, even average dicks can be uncomfortable. But, a few times, playing with a top before the fucking, like kissing, teasing, licking, sucking, made me so hot and bothered that I never noticed size or girth (or, rather, I noticed it in the absolute bliss it made me feel). Since then, since I'm now aware that I can accommodate any size, I think I've never had issues... I know I can take it, and I want it. Bigger and thicker actually make me even more passionate and turned on. Being sore for a day or so is such a sweet price to pay for being with a great dick.

Reactions: teninchman