For the female participants - what created your interest/liking for endowed guys?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of curiosity and perhaps finding a few common denominators with the other women frequenting the boards. What created your interest in and liking for well endowed guys (whatever your own definition of that is)?

For my own part I can trace this back to the very first guy I was with. I was close to 20 - still a virgin as I hadn't yet found myself in a situation where it felt right enough to go ahead with full penetrating sex. I had played around to my heart's content - making out, licking, sucking, stroking - basically everything you can do short of penetration - so I wasn't inexperienced per se.

This guy was a few years older than myself, and picked me up on one of the large parties at the college I was at. Dancing, talking, flirting and when he asked me to come home with him I didn't really hesitate as it felt good. As we got to his apartment one thing led to another and we ended up in his bedroom on the bed.

Kissing, stroking, good old-school funk on low volume (still love that music - it always reminds me of that night) and it didn't take long before I was naked. I liked it, was most definitely wet and horny and began playing with the idea that this might be a night for going one step further - I felt so OK and comfortable with him.

As he stripped down to naked I realized I had an animal of a different kind before me compared to the other guys I'd been with - guesstimate from visual memory is that he reached a tiny bit beyond my palm and that I closed fingers around him with some left before tip of index finger reached tip of thumb - in other words a little less than 8x5.5. Certainly a big guy - would still find that a big guy.

I did react to what I saw (tell me the girl that wouldn't if she's contemplating making this her first time and is confronted with that...), he registered and asked if I was OK. Somehow I managed to convey that yes, I was OK, just a bit stunned as my experience from men so far stretched only as far as mutual stroking and I had never seen anything close to his size before.

He was kind of surprised to find out I was still a virgin (my guess is that he'd taken me for much more experienced - can't blame him as that was what I was trying to convey too) but took it well by saying that he was probably not the best guy to start out with given his size, but if I wanted to he'd try to make it as comfortable for me as possible - it was up to me to decide how far to take it.

He made me come twice by using tongue and hands before asking if I wanted to continue. He knew what to do, in this area I could compare to other guys and knew he was good at it, I enjoyed it. That made me relax and I indicated that I at least wanted to give it a try.

Today I realize that he certainly knew his size and what to do (and not do to) with it as he used two pillows under my hips to raise them for straightest possible entry into me. Condom and a generous amount of lubricant both on him and on me. It still wasn't easy - I'm still tight today at almost 37 and was even tighter then - and it did hurt a tiny bit initially. I still remember his surprise at how deep I was (I've apparently always been) as I took him almost entirely in length even though he had to work a bit to get into me.

I at least imagine I could have had a lot worse time with a smaller guy for my first. I liked it and it left a good memory with me.

But that wasn't when I got hooked - that happened with the second guy I was with - a guy of more average proportions. Then I realized that I really missed that feeling of fullness, something stretching me out and the guy bottoming out in me. It still felt good of course - I've mostly always enjoyed sex - but was missing something. That's when I realized I was hooked on size.

So - there you have it from the Valkyrie. Let's hear it from the other ladies.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly can't remember exactly when I realized I liked the bigger guys.

My first sexual experience occurred with a really skinny guy with a really skinny dick. I remember thinking how boring sex was and how it really wasn't worth my time. I considered going back to just masturbating for my sexual pleasure.

I had sex with a few more guys before I decided I had size requirements. I would literally wrap my hand around every erect penis I was interested in and if my middle finger touched my thumb, I didn't have sex with that guy. If his penis wasn't as long as my hand, I didn't have sex with him. I would literally feel repulsed and get up and leave. I became obsessed with size and would really study a man's hands and feet before agreeing to go home with him. I know ppl say that's all a myth, but it's born out in my experience. I still use those indicators. Really thin, long fingers usually indicate a skinny dick, even if he's not long. Short, fat fingers can indicate a nice girth, but you'll take your chances on the length. But, fat fingers combined with big feet usually give me a pleasureable experience. LOL

I also like that full feeling.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"I at least imagine I could have had a lot worse time with a smaller guy for my first. I liked it and it left a good memory with me."

Wow Valkirie what a great first time! I'm very happy for you...and every women who got first time great because we do remember and its important have good start.:smile:

I never had an particular interest for big penis and really did not know they could be much bigger than the ones I saw (6",5" and one fatter in girth) I trully never saw a really big one until last year as a great surprise.

I went streight from a 5"x4,5" my ex-husband to a 9"x6"....:eek: yep, it was an anaconda unforgetable surprise that led me to LPSG to find help to take it without pain in the beggining bcause my preference in thrusting is rough and etc.

Did not take long for me to learn to acomodate it very good. There is a very extra rush, excitement when you have a passionate sexual relation with a big size man because, at least to me, it touch you all over inside. My favorites positions felt different with that long trusting a long one can do..I do love the noble 'doggy' position and all others deep penetrations to the tilt. We both were very much flexible doing things...

I miss the beauty of it...how its weight, moves, felt, got erected just for me fast, happy and inside swet pants...I do miss it I can not lie bcause brake up was not long ago. I love fat girth I get more pleasured from it without doubt. As much I can put aside a 9" lenght memory for a smaller one, not the girth memory.. I do love it..I do.

:smile: So you have from me too...G.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one of the most interesting threads here at this time - hopeflly more girls will take the time to report on how they got "hooked"...thx in advance!

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Finally -- somebody has crystalized the one question I was trying to, er, flesh out. And how! Nice question! I remember the first time I realized I was big -- that's one of the hottest memories I have. And from time to time I wonder about my exes...

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My current boyfriend. He's quite long and very thick and the feeling of fullness I get when we have sex is intoxicating. My previous lovers (all 3 of them) were no where near as big as this but I never really thought anything of it as the sex was still very good.

Come to think of it, I've actually been quite lucky in that sex has been good with all of them.

n2bgdks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally after being with a few average guys i was very mentally turned on the first time i saw/felt a big penis. Biggest ive had was about 8 inches really really thick! Thats really what got me hooked, ive been absolutely addicted ever since.... love that feeling of being full and stretched!!!

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I've mentioned before, I used to date a guy whose endowment was on the small side of average. I didn't think about his size a lot, or the lack thereof, because I was kind of inexperienced and honestly didn't think that there were other guys out there who might be bigger. Most definitely I wasn't a size queen back then. :biggrin1:

That relationship lasted for 1,5 years, and then I met someone else on the net. We chatted for hours each night and soon enough we were both crushing on the other. :tongue: I asked him to come for a visit, and he did, intending to stay for the WE (which he also did).

The first night we were cuddling and making out on my bed, he was still wearing his trousers but no underwear (he had showered shortly after we arrived to my apartment, because he had spent several hours on the train and wanted to smell and feel fresh :biggrin1:), I think I was still wearing most of my clothes. One thing lead to another and at one point I slipped my hand inside his trousers and grabbed his cock.

My GOD.

:eek:

It almost felt like Christmas, bday and 4th of July all rolled into one. This intense feeling of disbelief, excitement and arousal just totally flooded me. It was a gut reaction. I had never, ever experienced anything like that. Not when I was having sex with my ex, or having orgasms, or whatever. Just the feel of my fingers wrapped around his long, thick cock made me weak on the knees. It felt HUGE. I swear, that moment turned me into a size queen. :biggrin1:

I just couldn't believe my luck. That I'd found this sweet, sexy, smart guy who was also hung and a virgin (it isn't as uncommon as people perhaps believe). :biggrin1: Now we've been married for 2 years 4 months and going strong, and I continue to be the most appreciative of his cock!!

Reactions: Comet01

ElegantGreenEyesNJ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here for me essentially - first boyfriend ever was hung like Secretariat. Of course, I didn't realize that at time; I had nothing to compare it too. I always felt badly for the guys who came along after :)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is definetely the reason why I like a large penis. Since we are on the topic of first times with a large penis, I'll put my two cents in. I started having sex when I was 16 and was with four guys before my husband. Most of them were good lovers (one was great!) and all had average sized penises (I would guess somewhere between 5-7 inches long?). I met my husband when I was 19, during my sophomore year in college. He was a postdoctoral fellow and was teaching one of my classes. I actually was the one who asked him out. We really hit it off well and I vividly remember him walking me home one night in the fall after a movie on campus. My roomate was gone for the weekend so I invited him up. Well, things progressed to some pretty heavy petting...my blouse came off which he loved (I'm very large on top). At some point I just wanted him soooo bad I remember taking off my panties, lying back on the bed and just begging him with my eyes to take me. I also noted the large bulge in his pants and I wanted to get a good look. Well, once he pulled his pants down, I couldn't believe how huge he was. I honestly never thought a penis could get that large...it dwarfed the guys that I had been with. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that it was going to hurt to have sex...but I was just so damn horny that I wanted him no matter what. Well, as it happens and I learned that night, I can handle quite a bit of size and I also get extremely wet so there really was no pain. Honestly, it felt unbelievable...just stretching me to the max both deep and wide. Anyway, if there was one moment when I realized that I really prefered a large penis...that was it. God, now I'm all hot a bothered...where's my husband!

kat

Reactions: Comet01

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Honestly I'm not sure I should be in this thread.

I came here because a good friend who uses this site (although he won't tell me who he is) was tired of several women coming out with the answers they thought they should be saying and not being all that honest, not to mention that so many were coming up with things he knew through me to be complete rubbish.

I think the phrase he used was something like "Hon, the site could really use a mouthy opinionated bitch, heres the URL"

I have no particular interest/liking of well hung guys, just guys in general, I do have experience of quite a few though, and that combined with general knowledge of being a woman, is why I'm here.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
personally after being with a few average guys i was very mentally turned on the first time i saw/felt a big penis.

I think your right, the visual aspect does play a big part. I've found that now I love looking down between my legs and watching it slide in and out of me. I also find that I just like to play with it a lot more.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just thought of something before. Aside from the fact that I should get my mind focussed on work and not, erm, other things. I'm really curious to see how my guy stacks up. I've never officially measured him and I wouldn't have a clue how long 8 inches is really. Although playing with a ruler and my hand size I'm getting a pretty good idea.

Sounds like a project for later.:smile:

M8trix_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you know I must agree with Kotchanski....I am here more to meet nice guys, who are cute and have similar interests..their cock could be anywhere form 5 to 10 inches and I would not care...(That is the range I have experienced already)...mainly a friend who was already a member suggested the site and said there were a lot of hot guys on here...So I checked it out...have met some really nice guys and some assholes.....but to the most extent most have fallen in that range which is fine....every guy who asks me questions though ..the first thing he asks is "so why are you into size and am I Big enough" and then I have to tell them that is not why I am here... i tell them why and most are very cool with that and the assholes always ask why are you here then? so just to let everyone out there know...not everyone here is into size...so you shouldn't assume that...