For the female participants - what created your interest/liking for endowed guys?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I had been with 3 guys, all small-to average in size. Sex was good as far as i knew and i never complained, even the 5x4.5 guy was pretty good.

Then when i started rubbing up the last guy (4th) through his jeans i could feel he was larger than the others even when soft. I was expecting the sex to be good but when i watched him grow to be almost 8x6 (perfect :biggrin1:) i knew i had hit the jackpot.

First time he entered me my jaw dropped and my eyes rolled. he was a virgin so i knew i had a job of teaching him how to use it propely, luckly he was a fast learner. He had the length and girth none of the others had had and he made me orgasm like the other guys couldnt and i knew it was because of his size.

He was my last and i am hoping the next will be just as well endowed. it would be good not to have to teach another guy but if needs be i am up fort the challenge

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Experience. In my experience sex feels better if the guy is bringing some good size. I like long strokes and good friction, so you do the math.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great thread... and very interesting responses by the women. nice to see some honesty from different perspectives. definitely some great stories and experiences. ;)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree here. I have had a lot of experience with well endowed and lesser endowed- and if he's good, he's good- no matter what. There is a degree of erm, satisfaction, that heavy feeling of fullness, when a well hung man is inside me that I really love. But that being said, my last b/f was one of the biggest I'd ever known- and he thought that was all that he needed. Guess he thought the mere sight of it would send me swooning into orgasm, cos he did little else. Whats that joke that applies to him? oh, why don't women blink during foreplay? they havent got time!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Honestly I'm not sure I should be in this thread.

I came here because a good friend who uses this site (although he won't tell me who he is) was tired of several women coming out with the answers they thought they should be saying and not being all that honest, not to mention that so many were coming up with things he knew through me to be complete rubbish.

I think the phrase he used was something like "Hon, the site could really use a mouthy opinionated bitch, heres the URL"

I have no particular interest/liking of well hung guys, just guys in general, I do have experience of quite a few though, and that combined with general knowledge of being a woman, is why I'm here.

Kally

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, my first was well hung and I had no idea...but it took me a long time to loosen up and enjoy penetration. Then, after dating a smaller guy for 5 years, I had a fling with a guy who, the first time I got my hands down his pants, I discovered was very well endowed. I hadn't really thought about it until that moment, but I was like "Oh, thank GOD, he's well hung". We had lots and lots of amazing sex and since then, small guys just don't do it for me. There are positions that just don't work as well with small dicks. I love the sensation of a dick that enters me deep while also rubbing along my clit...there's NOTHING like it!!!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the sensation of a dick that enters me deep while also rubbing along my clit...there's NOTHING like it!!!
well... except a woman that can really appreciate it! :wink:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this sounds a lot like me. I was only w/2 guys before and I never had an orgasm and the 1st time my current bf and I had sex I remember it was really only after a few deep thrusts I was like WHOA what's THAT?? And it turns out he just found a spot my other bf's didn't reach and the 1st time we had sex I had 3 orgasms and I'd never ever had any orgasm before that at all. So yeah it was obvious right away I like big and after that I just started learning more about how I'm built and stuff :smile:.

I had been with 3 guys, all small-to average in size. Sex was good as far as i knew and i never complained, even the 5x4.5 guy was pretty good.

Then when i started rubbing up the last guy (4th) through his jeans i could feel he was larger than the others even when soft. I was expecting the sex to be good but when i watched him grow to be almost 8x6 (perfect :biggrin1:) i knew i had hit the jackpot.

First time he entered me my jaw dropped and my eyes rolled. he was a virgin so i knew i had a job of teaching him how to use it propely, luckly he was a fast learner. He had the length and girth none of the others had had and he made me orgasm like the other guys couldnt and i knew it was because of his size.

He was my last and i am hoping the next will be just as well endowed. it would be good not to have to teach another guy but if needs be i am up fort the challenge