For the Females: Prefer Thickness or Length?

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Ladies.
What do you prefer? Lengh or Thickness? Whats your Perfect dream Size?

Im 11x5,5 . If i had a wish,i would chance my 11x5,5 to 10x6,5.

My Experiences says:The Ladies i had sex with sayed mostly (my GF for now is one of them):From the Lengh, 11" is very impressive,but 9 Inches would be enough,too.Under 7" he need to be a very good fucker.
With the thickness few ladies said seriously: 6" girth would be perfect. Under 5" he must be a very good fucker to made my day and over 6,5" could hurt,it would be a workship.

What do you prefer? Whats your perfect dream size?

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to say something.These Girls i catched to having sex with and spoke about size, are Sizequeens. Most Guys in the World are like 6"x4,5" or a bit bigger or smaler.And surely these Sizes are enough to have good sex.Its just a prefer from "my girls" to be not under 7" long and not under 5" thick.dont understand me wrong :D

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tom you are big, but not huge.. the length does not make a person huge. If you had an 11 inches which I doubt anyways. ( you are between 7-8") You are only 5.5" around. While it is not small nor average it doesn't fall into huge category. 11x6.5 would be. Then again I don't know how tall you are..

You are measuring from half the arm.. at least in one of the pictures.. Anyone can do this, measure 11 inches from the middle of the arm up and it will reach almost the shoulders.. :)

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girthy and fat preferences here, way better then lenghts, to me.

My "dream" penis would be not more than 9", not less than 7" in lenght, girth 5,5" up to 6.5" (I havent try fatter than those, yet..lol)..its just very pratical and I am practical woman... fits very nice to really bang, as nothing stay outside situation, etc. I do enjoy rough, rear with longer penises gives amazing longer, never seems to end sensations. Plus in those meassuraments above, I do get to fully hide the penis inside me while thrusting free styles etc..kwim? I am "gulosa".

Great foreskin coverage is what makes a cock heavenly sensational (extra sensations motions by foreskin are amazing ), to me.

awww...

Thank you.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nice gisella. My gf would share the same idea.

My hugs and love to both of you!

So happy for you two having a great time as I am!

We are family now Andy..lol..

Great!

:cool:

You do look very delicious, indeed my type. Congrats.:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
soooo.....gisella u would not like a big headed one then huh..

Oh man..the head, fat heads..nice.

Thanks for reminding me..they are added in the "fat" category in my brain files.they are very nice to rub at gina entrance prior to the hot teasing at the entrance before penis goes inside at first thrust, man the 1st thrust move are amazing..penis is entering and reckon territory..lol..and get to "park" there for a bit.. just before the "ahhhh" moan, "please to meet you, welcome" introduction..lol..

awww..

you guys stop that!..I am at luch time, behave!

:biggrin1:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ideally the perfect cock for me would be 8-8.5 inches in length and 6 or more inches in thickness. It would also have to be cut.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
although my dream size cock my hubby is not, when i saw him for the first time i was amazed at how very very close to it he was. at 7.3/4 L x 7 1/8 [ but usually around 7 around in girth ], i must say i enjoy being quite full every time immensely during sex as well as his length. but if i had to chose i would say that i dont think it would be worth the loss in girth for the extra length, as i am a girth women when it comes to cock size. an like Alecia said , it would have to be cut also and my hubby is cut as well . so guess my dream cock has come true in its own way. so i say girth is my preference if i had to chose for cock size enjoyment a nice girth cut cock does it for me every time.

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@ Andyo. i asked the Ladies what they do prefer.Not asked u to rate my Cock ;)
I would say,its hard to masure my Cock,if u dont know how big i am and how big my forearm is,am i right? ;)
Btw: My Forearm is over 12" and on the Forearm-Picture, 3 Inches after the Forearm starts,my Rod starts and grow up over my Forearm ends. And on my other Pic,maybe u can see i can get 3 hands on it and i dont have small hands.
And if u would be a Female,i would show u my Cam.
A few Member visited me on Cam: look at the Link : http://www.lpsg.org/109816-now-massive-11x5-5-yahoo.html

Thank u all for your Comments for now. I thought that the most of u are Girth-Girls.
greetings

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know is that you started in the miffle of the forearm. It is all about illusion.. where your balls start on your wrist, etc... a picture with a ruler won't be that difficult to prove your point..

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi andyo.i dont want to fight with u about my size.its your position.(and not important for these thread) but:My forearm is 12" Long.And if my balls starting at the wrist and my Cock after the Half of the Forearm,my Balls need to be 5-6 Inches long ! Holy crap!are your balls so long?my balls arent! think about it. -or let us finish this point and let us beeing serious of the comments from the girls about the Topic :) . greetings!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always heard women prefer both girth and length.
7-8 inches for length,and 5-6 inches for girth.

many women will see a big 7-8 inch dick and think it is 10 inches,
because of the balls and everything,
measure along the top or side...do not include the balls or asshole.
:wink:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would say,its hard to masure my Cock,if u dont know how big i am and how big my forearm is,am i right? ;)

You are right, which is why if you want to be believed about an 11" length, you should post a verification pic (or even better, a video) of your cock beside a ruler or known-size object (such as a can of Coke or Red Bull).

If you want to prove it on cam, but will only cam with a female, see if one of the established female members here (like Think-Kink, sweet_ass, Lee_M, etc.) will watch you measure on cam and then post a confirmation here. A new member won't work, because you will be accused of creating a female avatar to bolster your claims.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always heard women prefer both girth and length.
7-8 inches for length,and 5-6 inches for girth.

many women will see a big 7-8 inch dick and think it is 10 inches,
because of the balls and everything,
measure along the top or side...do not include the balls or asshole.
:wink:

i measure across the top always , and never include the balls or anything else. i measure around to get the girth and i also use a cloth measuring tape as these are more accurate. with a tape measure it is not as flexible and there are gaps between the cock and the tape.