For the Females: Prefer Thickness or Length?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5 x 6 and now very happy!

My lovely girl says its the biggest she's had, but kinda been hinted that her ex was bigger than me (he was "close"), I just hope that was in the length stakes rather than girth!!! :wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5 x 6 and now very happy!

My lovely girl says its the biggest she's had, but kinda been hinted that her ex was bigger than me (he was "close"), I just hope that was in the length stakes rather than girth!!! :wink:

why should it matter if he was or wasn't. your with her now not her ex, so must be something she likes or gets he wasn't doing or giving. enjoy her for her and getting the chance she gives you, forget the ex an have fun together.
:wink:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually her ex was a casual fuck over 5 years in between short term relationships so she does keep ending up going back for more...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm can I just ask you girls (and this isn;'t offensive) - The fact you are on here, does this make you "big cock hunters" and not necessarily typical of females? I mean do all girls discuss how big they love their cocks and have an idea of their perfect dimensions? I'm just wondering is all - I'd love to ask my girlfriend what her idea size would be but I guess she would just answer "Your size!" to be diplomatic!!! haha

Well..in my personal case I did end up here because my first big cock bf he is 9x6 was huge surprise indeed. And as I do enjoy rough rear sex it was problematic at first..Than came not to hunt but was hunted by big cock and needed the support this board could give me, as a group etc. I did stay because of the amazing people I found here. I did made many discoveries of my own, learned a lot in the process and still learning.

I was married with a below average man and we had issues, he had issues and my sexual make up of been very wet while aroused worsened his issues etc. As I did have issues with another below average bf also.. I did end up learning that I kind of perfect partener for big cocks as I wet very much, no need any artificial lubs while having sex with big cock, and a 6 girth ends up feeling "confy" inside me..makes sense I must try fatter girths indeed.

At the moment enjoying mostly to look at galleries and live my life peaceful and lovely...without any need for hunting fat anacondas situation..I do enjoy looking very much and here we do have great variety in penises.

:smile:

Thanks.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was married with a below average man and we had issues, he had issues and my sexual make up of been very wet while aroused worsened his issues etc. As I did have issues with another below average bf also.. I did end up learning that I kind of perfect partener for big cocks as I wet very much, no need any artificial lubs while having sex with big cock, and a 6 girth ends up feeling "confy" inside me..makes sense I must try fatter girths indeed.

My girl gets very very VERY wet and she loves my 7.5 x 6. Maybe its the girth that makes all the difference with very wet girls? Her ex was tiny and slipped out a lot. Mine is spot on I think. I'm sure if she had been with longer she would have told me about the trouble she went through fitting him in. Maybe. Its an interesting topic tho.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl gets very very VERY wet and she loves my 7.5 x 6. Maybe its the girth that makes all the difference with very wet girls? Her ex was tiny and slipped out a lot. Mine is spot on I think. I'm sure if she had been with longer she would have told me about the trouble she went through fitting him in. Maybe. Its an interesting topic tho.

Yep..you do know what I am talking about. .Wet girls keep making wetness as more horny they get..must be a thick girth one to not lost friction because wetness production. To a big cock guy is very impressive the experience of having a wet woman that can take the cock and all the thrusting going on and maintain her wetness. It was even funny as I ":eek: " about his size at the begining and he was " :eek:" at my wetness production. We both ended up in each other memory files, that I sure know because we still talk and share etc..LOL

I used to feel very bad about my wetness and etc not anymore ..in my case it does work amazing with right size cock and frustrating with thiner ones.

One thing a know, there are a good fits for everyone around. :smile: