For the guys: Are you into group sex?

• Total voters

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it love it love it.

Used to be a regular at a sex party at this guy's apartment in Brooklyn. Once a month, up to 70 hot guys all crammed into a small space and going at it like crazy. Some insanely hot guys there, some who I would have thought were way out of my league, but damn did I have some great times there.

Also used to always love the dirty parties in NYC - the type where the go-go boys would let you do pretty much anything for a dollar in the socks, and the backroom was only an affectation because people were just having sex everywhere anyway.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you've got one girl (or whoever) sitting on your dick, and you're eating out another one, and there's one making out with you at the same time, then I'd say how many more could a guy want or need? Well I guess you could have all new partners each time around. It boggles the mind.

Love it love it love it.

Used to be a regular at a sex party at this guy's apartment in Brooklyn. Once a month, up to 70 hot guys all crammed into a small space and going at it like crazy. Some insanely hot guys there, some who I would have thought were way out of my league, but damn did I have some great times there.

Also used to always love the dirty parties in NYC - the type where the go-go boys would let you do pretty much anything for a dollar in the socks, and the backroom was only an affectation because people were just having sex everywhere anyway.

Do you have HIV/AIDS or a whole host of STDs yet? Why do some people here try to make excuses or find loopholes around the fact that you shouldn't have sex with strangers. Don't risk your life that way.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to be part of an orgy, but never have had the chance. And it would have to be at least 50% women.

Well, i've never done it and aren't really sure if i'd want to at this point. I wouldn't want to go all Chasing Amy and ruin a good relationship because of something like that.