For The Guys: How Often Do You Masturbate?

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Three times a week, at this stage in my life. Unless there's a really hot video on xtube that I find between the regular sessions.
I was the consumate j/o king from 12 until 59. Trust me, it didn't prevent prostate cancer. :( And, it didn't make it any longer, etiher. I've always said if beating off could make your dick larger, we'd all have it hanging to our ankles.

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well....when i was a teenager, i was on it ALL the time....6 or more times a day....up until my late 20's....

Has gotten a lot less lately....now i can go months without even getting hard anymore.....just like lookin at pics of pretty dicks, but mine ain't that important!

devonrh09

Just Browsing
Media
i tend to jack off like one tme every other week...but i get lots of other stuff....so i dont need to ask much...but i prolly blow about 5-6 loades a week

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1 to 3 times a day. It was probably 2-4 times a day when I was younger (15-18y.o). I started "playing with myself" when I was in 2nd grade (don't know if that counts as masturbation if you couldn't cum?)

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every day, at least once.
Rarely more than twice in the same day, and I've never done it more than 4 times in 1 day.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
try for twice a day, sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and knock off a quick one...not only do I love the feeling of cumming but the taste of cum

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I jerk off just about every day if I can help it, sometimes more than once. I was doing it like, 5 times a day when I was about 12, but when I first hit 18 (like, the week after my birthday) I got really horny again, so I was doing it about 3x a day.

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A bit embarassing to admit but I really think that I have a masturbation problem, as in I do it way too much every single day. Ever since I was a teen, I've spent nearly all my free time on the internet with my left hand on the mouse, and right hand choking the chicken for hours and hours. It's sad but I can't remember the last time I've had a climax that produced more than a few tiny drops of cock snot, cuz I keep running the well dry, if you catch my drift.

So to answer the question, I masturbate through a good portion of my day, everyday.