For the guys that complain their dick is too big to have fun with.....

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
DAMN MAN , That dildo is HUGE, I dont think I could ever take something that big but it would be fun to try LOL . I am somewhat surprised his insides are still intact. well the thickness is what he dealt with well but dunno if he could take all the length.
Very impressive though, thx for sharing Cardiff.

:banana:
HORSE

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
That's about how it is for me as well. A really thick cock is much easier for me to take than a very long one, or a skinny one for that matter. Long and slender cocks are painful for me, but extremely thick and moderately long cocks feel just fine.

B_houugadunor

Media
I've seen that video somewhere before, maybe I am just becoming increasingly lame but its still impressive.

My bf has a thick cock, its just about 8 inches thick, it took me nearly a year to open up properly for it, but that thing - i say god damn!

madasa

Just Browsing
Media
is it really worth it subscribing to xtube? i'd rather not. any way you could link it without going through a login screen?:confused:

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All i have to say is "holy freaking cow batman!!!!!!"

i have to say that is on monster of a mount! i'll say it now and i'll say it loud. even for a million dollars i can never be able to take that. never, ever, ever. never say never? i say never! i must admit he does make it look fun bottoming. but that is something beyond my capabilities.

i'm surprised that he doesnt have a gapeing whøle after all that!